Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By SimonFlash
#151523 I would really like to see the nether and end enabled. I know it's rather tricky to do, but there are a lot of cool things you can do with it. In addition, it is something that a lot of servers don't do, which would set the server apart from the crowd.
By Burt94
#151532 I see, the Nether/End is always something I hear suggested. So it is something I may have to take into account.

And I suppose that making the server unique is always a good thing, but more importantly, I want people to have fun. Thats the purpose of this post :)
By BBot4Life
#151570 I'd appriciate an EV training area since it can be really tedious to train some stats with how the spawning works. Also something like a "Pokemon of the day" where people can request a Pokemon to spawn in an area each day. Of course there'd be limits to what could spawn but I think it'd be a nice touch.
By dino
#151572 i think the ivs and evs mod should be installed because it helps alot both for breeding an making a good team. also wt would be fun its not a must but its a recommendation just make sure that the cooldown is atleast over 1 and a half hours if you add it.i would also like factions for claiming i hate golden shovels but factions is easier to use and is a easier way for people to get friends. a shop would be nice (could be trough command like /shop) in the shop one thing is necesary all pokemon drops sellable exept for cobblestone. also titels could be fun for maybe gym leaders/Elite4 or maybe like shiny hunter breeder etc. and last but not least /kits its almost a must. and having different titels could unlock different kits (i like that idea atleast) so like if your a breeded you can do /kit breeder and get like a isis golden hourglass and a few random items for breeding etc. thx for reading :) with friendly regards speedydino
By Burt94
#151584 Thanks for the feedback guys.

I had a thought. The one thing i don't want this server to be is play to win. But what if you can buy everything from the shop that you would receive in donation ranks, but it would take time to buy them from the shop? That way, if people want a shortcut, then there is a shortcut.

But if people want to work hard, grind and get everything their way, then they can.

What do you think?
By Burt94
#151595 That's what I was thinking, I have always found that Play To Win servers tend to lose players and make them unhappy. I want players to be happy. So I am looking at every angle to try to offer that service :)
By FrancoSanchez
Burt94 wrote:Thanks for the feedback guys.

I had a thought. The one thing i don't want this server to be is play to win. But what if you can buy everything from the shop that you would receive in donation ranks, but it would take time to buy them from the shop? That way, if people want a shortcut, then there is a shortcut.

But if people want to work hard, grind and get everything their way, then they can.

What do you think?

I like this idea, but I don't think it would be wise to make these things available for in-game money(far too easy to abuse via x-ray/gameshark). Ranks could be obtainable from in-game milestones (catching all pokemon of a certain type, beating the gym league, etc). Legendaries could be offered as special event/tournament rewards. I would still keep special permissions (fly, heal, extra homes, etc) to a donation rank base. Alternatively, you could have vote rewards include a point system in your donation shop.

I do like the idea. It reminds me of a very reasonable model that Skyforge is looking to adopt, in which a player who doesn't pay isn't limited, but a player who is willing to play is able to expedite the process.

Edit: Don't you mean Pay to win? Play to win sounds like something that you'd very much want. :-D
JOIN THE TEAM