Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Burt94
#151401 Hey Guys, Burt94 Here.

I will be opening a server when the 1.8 Version is fully released. And i'm just seeing what sort of things you guys would want in a server?

Leave suggestions in the comments. Also, I will be looking to hire in a staff also so if you feel like you want to get involved. Feel free to drop an application in the comments also. The staff I will be looking for will be:-

• Developers
  • Admin
  • Moderators
  • Gym Leaders
  • Problem Solvers

Only well structured applications will be considered.

But most of all. I want your suggestions about what to put into the server, whats sort of server/s would be like to see?

Leave any suggestions/ideas/comments in the comments section below.

Peace Out!

By Marrex25
#151420 Hey man, I appreciate the fact that you actually care about what people's opinions are. Most don't. xD I would like to see the EVs/IVs mod. I'm kind of a min-maxer, so it would be much appreciated. Also, Wondertrade is pretty neat. I like it, but I wouldn't call it a requirement, since some might consider it cheating. lol Also, if it's at all possible, try to use the golden shovel claiming plugin. I would hate to see my things get griefed, you know what I mean? Anyway, thanks for reading this far! :P Also, would you mind if I were to drop an application for Moderator?
By manvitt
#151421 Biggest uh oh's on server seem to be no legendary spawns, overly large and laggy spawn, and nobody seems to want to mess with custom starters. Sooo....all that would be wonderful. A jobs plugin is usually helpful and fun. Shops. Good server shops are a must have. If I get on a server and see a crappy economy where the server shops only sell and there are no baseline prices for player auctions, I just quit. lol
By DynamicShrooms
#151422 Hi!,

IGN -
My ingame username is UmbraMaster09
Age (Be Honest)-
My age is 16 Years Old

Timezone -
USA Central Standard Timezone

What time are you most often on? -
Here is my schedule.
Weekdays- 9-10 hours
Weekends-10-12 hours

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -
I started playing minecraft since the offical launch and I play A lot!

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? -
Yes for very unmature reasons the staff chose.

Do you know any coding? (HTML, Java, C++) -
I cannot code yet but im learning.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -
I've been every position you could think of - Helper, Moderator, Admin, Co-Owner, and Owner. I learned the hard way how hard servers are, dealing with configurations and permissions all by myself. I owned servers with many people. Mostly involved with player confrontations and the like, whilst I was back-end management. I still possess unique skills for catching hackers and punishing rule-breaks in chat.

How many hours can you contribute per day? -
I answered this question before but on average about 9-10 hours per day.

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? -
Always be nice and dont make the fight bigger. Dont bring people into it and dont gang up. Always try to be the better person.

Why do you want to apply for Developer? -
I would like to join the team because of one reason all of my knowledge about moderating and administrating i want to share all of them to the team but its not enough if we had unity to ourselves we can succeed, we cannot be a team if someone is not cooperating and we should not be selfish too we should accept everyone's cooperation and thats the team we called.Argument is the most common problem in the team as a player to prevent it i always balance my relations to them and respect what they decide for others, .I'm mature enough to be a staff i'm not here to became famous and powerful i'm here to help the server for its brighter future, i will be the shield and justice of this server, yes i'm new today but i already understand how the server works, what administrators and moderators do, i really understand all of it, its really hard to picked a staff who is trustful because if someone promoted to staff we don't know what will they do to the server they maybe hack the server, ban all players and abuse staff, for me all of those are for immature people who really don't care anything about their surroundings

Do you have Skype? -
DynamicShrooms

Anything else we should know? -
Why should i trust you?
I'am an educated person and capable of being trusted, being a liar means destroying myself i'm not a fool who destroys someones trust only people care about themselves do that.

Why do you want to be a staff?
Like i said i want to be staff because i care about the others i'm not here to became famous and idolized, all of their smile and laugh i don't want it faded away.

Why server need mature staffs?
Because to make a good progress they need a staff who will be the brain of the server.Mature staffs understand the way how community works because staff are like a talking guide with full of knowledge ready to share their knowledge to somebody who is overhelmed by problems.

Where did you learn all of this?
I learn all of this from myself, all of us became a kid and like the others i love to make fun to other people but every year passed i realize that only me can change myself

All of my answers was taken from my mind all of it are true
We cannot trust words only their action tells the truth.
By Burt94
#151452 Hey Guys,

Thanks for the replies. I want to make the server for people to have fun. Who better to ask other than the people?

And "Marrex25", I don't mind you sending in a application. The server is up at the moment. It is on 1.7.10 whilst be build etc. The website will be coming up when we finally decide on a name :P

I will add you on Skype "DynamicShrooms", we can have a chat and what not.

I am thinking about maing the starters shiny but i don't know about changing them completely. I don't know how many people would prefer that, other than the original starters.

I hope more people continue to comment.
By Burt94
BBot4Life wrote:I personally wouldn't really want a shiny starter since it takes away the rarity of shinies. There's a reason shinies are hard to find so giving everyone one at the start kinda ruins the thrill of finding them.

I kinda get where your coming from. I may have to create a poll when more people hae commented. Just to get a larger sample size :)
By FrancoSanchez
#151497 Hey Burt, is there a specific application template that you are looking for? Or are you looking for us to just do a make-shift one?

I'm definitely interested in the server, and I have a few ideas that I was originally going to use for my old server that are going to waste.
JOIN THE TEAM