Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By neogamer12345
#153385 Welcome to Small Pixel!

Small Pixel is a 20 player Pixelmon server running straight from my home PC, which is why there are only 20 slots. It'll be 24/7 unless my PC crashes x3

Once there's enough people and we need to expand, I'll pay for server hosting and we'll be able to welcome a bigger playerbase!

For coming and checking out the server, you'll have access to a kit with wonderful items! Coming on the server on a Saturday evening will likely have a drop party going on. For the first Saturday drop party, a ticket will be dropped and the wielder gets ANY shiny pokemon of their choice!

Since it is the grand opening of the server, drop parties will also be held whenever I feel like it! So make sure to stay active to get them drops!

The first Saturday drop party marks the end of the grand opening and the welcome kit will no longer be available afterwards.

I apologize for the lacking of build quality for the spawn, I only opened the server and I plan on creating a spawn that is both eyecandy, but won't kill your FPS.

Staff applications are currently unavailable and no time frame when they will be available. This is determined by the size of the playerbase. Builder apps will come soon though.

I.P: 104.9.136.112

Please reply and comment if you were able to connect to the server as I haven't tested its' accessibility yet.

By neogamer12345
#153446 Glad to see the servers running fine! Economy plugin is now installed and currently working on loot shop.

New event: A recruiting event will be starting today and ending on Saturday. Rewards are as follows:
1 Person: 16 Rare Candies
2 People: 32 Ultra Balls
3 People: Tm/Hm of your choice
4 People: 1 Masterball
5 People: ANY random shiny pokemon

Hope to see more friendly faces!
JOIN THE TEAM