Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By mattdorman
#153947 Hey everybody,

With the release of pixelmon for Minecraft 1.8 I have created a server. It’s going to be a small server going for the community feel. I’m aiming for a survival game (although I think everyone would start in adventure mode once the first Gym is finished) with some made areas. I have custom built this world using every Biome. I think there are some cool areas, but the only thing built on the map so far is two starter houses at spawn to offer players somewhere to start. Legendary spawns will be on (no message). I will absolutely never allow the buying/selling of Pokémon/permissions for real world money on this server. Hopefully if people want the server to grow they can throw a few bucks a month, but I understand I’m going to be footing the bill (hence why the server will start out small).

At some point if the community wants we can add custom NPC mod which adds quite a bit, I think, to the Minecraft pixelmon experience.

Currently I am looking for staff to help build the first Gym and its town just to get the world started.

Jobs: 1, admin with prior server experience

Builder: 2, small imgur album of previous work

For the builder I am looking for builds that stick to strong pokemon theme (obviously) that utilize mostly easy to get materials (stones woods). Only build needed really is first gym town, so basic houses and a small starter gym. You can come up with type, pokemon, and overall theme of town.

By legoman2341
#154055 Yea... Legoman here... i am unable to connect to the server, the
"Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutException"
I've Read up on it and turns out a simple restart of the server fixes it.
Just wondering if you could restart the server so i could join, Not sure if anyone else is having this issue either.
By FireRose
#154209 Name: Amanda B
IGN: SydVicious511
Favorite Pokemon: Charizard (hardest choice ever) Second: hoopa ^v^/
call me a "gen one'er" if you must. but i cant help it I love charizard. First pokemon i got, Red fave color, totally a dragon lance said so lol (so what if only when mega evolved still counts <_< )

Prior Server Work: I was a mod for two other servers they don't exist anymore they were very small. both pixelmon. my most recent one i was second in charge trusted with whole server when the owner was out or busy, i built, things like gyms towns you know... and did some small coding but they had to walk me through the coding part haha
I'm a people person and have prior knowledge server plugins and mods to moderate servers.

sorry for the long message lol :P
By LightFlameSword
#154210 Name Ill tel you in Minecraft server
IGN DarkNintendoGuy
Age 15 turning 16 soon
Favorite Pokemon Mudkip :P
Ive worked for on 2 other pixelmon servers as an admin one was LegendCraft the other was just a random pixelmon server my friend had. Ive been Moderator on Winds of Adventure one of the biggest and the best pixelmon servers before they shut it down. and thats all my experience. :D
By LightFlameSword
legoman2341 wrote:Yea... Legoman here... i am unable to connect to the server, the
"Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutException"
I've Read up on it and turns out a simple restart of the server fixes it.
Just wondering if you could restart the server so i could join, Not sure if anyone else is having this issue either.

Yeah its happening to me to i cannot join
JOIN THE TEAM