Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By SyiiTormey
#161090 (User)Name: Syii Tormey
IGN: SyiiTormey
Favorite Pokemon: Raichu

I'm looking to help with either/both Building or Staffing. I've been a staff member previously on TheSynthCraft (used to be a moderately large server, around 30 people on at a time, shut down due to a lack of funds). I've built for Hitmoncraft very briefly, and have experience with WorldEdit.

If you're quite serious and committed to running a server I'd be glad to assist you. I have a lot of experience with the Pixelmon mod (including 4.0.7) and plenty of knowledge about balancing and maintaining a stable online community and economy.

I'm quite interested in a more 'hardcore' pixelmon survival experience, as most servers don't offer. (No KeepInv, Hunger on, Nether on) Of course /back would be a thing needed to avoid complete frustration, but a more challenging pixelmon survival experience really intrigues me and I believe it could have a large draw to it!

Contact me if any of this is of interest to you and you're willing to commit to a long-term server able to handle a decently sized userbase and have a good amount of up-time.
By SigCorps
#161935 How far along are you guys. I am looking for a 1.8 server to play on. I have a small YouTube channel and wanted a server that I can play on to show case the game.
Anyhow would be interested in checking your server out. I am a builder btw.

Chris
SigCorps
Feraligator
JOIN THE TEAM