Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Kiel
#154141 Welcome To The Island Productions Pixelmon Server

Brand new map! and pokemon!

We have custom starters and you get a random shiny when you join, keep inventory is on so you dont lose your stuff but pvp is also enabled to enjoy killing people lol. we have a lot of side mods and mods including evs and ivs

Ip: theislandpixelmon.serverminer.com

By dylan85022705
#154153 its so fun joined last Monday and all staff have been super nice they help out as much as possible especially kyle and docter they always try there best to help you train to your best and get the best team possible would love to see you all there
By CandyNekoCraft
#154171 Hi all . It's Candy or Neko for some, if you have been too the server, you have probebly seen my name. I'am still pretty new too the server, but really I love it here! It's soo much too do here, and still new things keeps getting added. There are nice people on the server, and you will get help if you are wondering about MineCraft in general, or Pixelmon. I did actually just become helper, and I love too help if I can. So I hope too see YOU , yeah I mean YOU, come join us on this amazing server. See you soon :-D Looove ~Candy :angel:
By BitCat
#154196 I usually don't comment on things like this, but I have to tell everybody how much I love this server! It has such a great community, where people help one another out and are genuinely friendly. Great place to have lots of fun and meet some new and exciting people! :-)
By Puffypadiba
#154200 I don't think ive ever been on a better pixelmon server, it provides both a challenge in the pokemon field and provides a great amount of fun, the staff is amazing and always there to help, this server is an every day thing for me now
By xXSam1139Xx
#154257 This is probably one of my favourite and most unique pixelmon servers. It has a very kind community and a lot of time and effort has gone into the server. It has amazing staff and a legit playing owner, which you do not see on many servers. I would highly recommend anyone to take some time out of your day to go check it out, it will get you hooked!
By yukea98
#154268 This server is probably the best pixelmon server out there. Active staff and friendly regulars. If you want to have a more casual approach there are NPC gyms that aren't entirely hard in a brand new unique region. But if you do want a challenge, the Elite 4 is all players, including a champion spot for the best player on the server. Have fun and join now! :-D :-D
JOIN THE TEAM