Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By BIGt
#154379 im a guy 19 years old and looking for some friends to play on a privat server and have fun with. im not the smartest guy around wen it comes to server stuff so if you know that stuff that wud be a plus. im on the computer most of the day and play alot. i dont like cheating of any kind so if you are the type to just spawn in stuf im not intrested. if you need to know more about me just ask :) ps im in CET so make sure we dont have that many hours apart.

By Kiel
#154381 its not a private server but we all do play legit and were all friends on my server so if you want to come check us out we would be glad to have you

Ip: theislandpixelmon.serverminer.com
By mattdorman
#154473 I own a small pixelmon survival server. Keep inventory is on, but so is hunger. The only thing spawned is was a few buildings at spawn, and the first 2 towns that are WIP (so we can start getting some gym battles going)

If you are worried about admin cheating I am the owner and my only pokes are my Wartortle, growlithe, and a level rock type from a gen I'm unfamiliar with.

If you want to join the IP is pixelrp.mcph.co
You will start in adventure, but an admin (we have 2 besides me) can switch you
JOIN THE TEAM