Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By PokeChampion
#155944 Image
IP: PixelMania.co

PixelMania is a new Pixelmon 3.4.0 Server aimed to have a friendly and active community.
On PixelMania we have great features which help reach our goal of having an active community, our features are:
- Gyms
- Quest ( All quest will be found in spawn and in towns of gyms )
- Jobs (Work for money)
- Point System (Vote for points and spend it on items)
- Name That Pokemon Chat minigame ( See an example at the bottom of the page )
- Bikes (A Horse that you have access to /Bike)
- Grief Prevention (Protect all of your builds with a golden shovel)
- Shiny Starters (The Starter that you choose will be shiny)
- Custom starters ( Choose the size of your pokemon )
- Crates (A GUI crate which you can vote for keys and buy them with points or donate for them)
- TreeAssist (All broken trees will be automatically replanted to keep a good looking world)

Why Should You Join PixelMania?

You should join because we are hoping to start a friendly and active community and we need some players in order to do so.
In the future I am planning to have tournaments and top voter of the month rewards. There will be many different kinds of tournaments
such as we might host a 2v2 tournament or a tournament only allowing one type of pokemon. If you join it will motivate me to continue my
dream of having a great community.

How do I install PixelMon 3.4.0?

First you have to download forge:
Forge 1.7.10: http://goo.gl/bSZxDB

After you've installed forge run it on minecraft and then close out of minecraft.
Download the Pixelmon mod
Pixelmon Mod: http://pixelmonmod.com/ ( Download Pixelmon 3.4.0)

After downloading the Pixelmon mod go to your %appdata% -> .minecraft -> mods
Once in your mods folder drag the pixelmon mod into the folder and run Minecraft forge 1.7.10

Add the IP: PixelMania.co

Spawn:

Name That Pokemon Game:

Add the IP: PixelMania.co

By AaronLFC
#155957 Amazing server, I would strongly recommend joining, great staff team, player based gyms, vote point system, amazing ownership, the list goes on and on. This is quite honestly the first Pixelmon server I have enjoyed playing in a long time, you should come and experience it for yourselves.

+1
By PixelChick979
#156109 I just started playing on this server and already am having a good time. :-) I have really enjoyed that there are gyms because you can't get them on singleplayer (they should really make that). I also like how the admins chose to run it. Just overall, this server is great! :-D
JOIN THE TEAM