Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By KSin

Server is now closed.

Corrupted-V is a Pixelmon server for 1.8 that's been around for a little while. We always try to have the server up to date with the latest Pixelmon version.

Check out the site: Corrupted-V

Some things to know before connecting:
-This server uses a mod blocker, so anything except the approved mods will be allowed to connect. The only one allowed right now is OptiFine.
-Keep Inventory is on.
-Server difficulty is Normal, Hunger is enabled.
-Lag and crashing are to be expected. Lag may be fixed upon moving to a better host if I get donations, but I make no guarantees. Crashing seems to be typical in 1.8 Pixelmon servers but as I am always monitoring the console, I try to restart the server ASAP.
-Griefing is allowed everywhere, except the PC and Healer outside of Spawn.
-If not for the crashing, it would be a 24/7 server.
-Legendaries spawn at the default rate.

-Plugins are limited, except for the latest Pixelmon, none require you to have it installed when you connect to the server as they're all server-side. Useful plugins:
>/claim, claim a chunk (16x16), up to four. Anti-Grief.
>/spawn, there is one and only will be one weak level Pokemon spawning there via PokeSpawner for newbies.
>/sethome, up to four. I imagine everyone is familiar with it.
>/tpa, I imagine everyone is familiar with it.

IP: corrupted-v.sytes.net

By KSin
#156592 Yes, you will be autokicked until the mod is removed.
By HazHM
#157168 This looks like a good server, if you're looking for staff please hmu!
Last bumped by KSin on 06 Jul 2015 13:26.
JOIN THE TEAM