Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By ryik
#157015 A long time (2 years?) ago I opened up my first consistent server, a pixelmon server. It died down eventually and hasn't been open since, until now that is.

Of course, it is a small server in terms of who plays on it, but I suppose that's just the way lots of people like their servers.

In any case, I figured it'd be nice to have company while I procrastinate on building. There are currently two finished towns, so it'd be nice to get some ideas for future towns, etc.

Features/specifications:
-Consumable items are restored after player vs. player battles.
-TMs are reusable
-Ranch blocks can be crafted and used
-Wild legendaries can indeed spawn. Their spawnrates are unchanged though.
-Legendary shrines also spawn.
-You won't lose your inventory upon death
-Rare candies cannot be crafted due to how they make training anything past level 50 pointless
-Emerald-based economy. They aren't as outrageously expensive as villagers trade them for, and 1 emerald is equivalent to 100 Pokemon dollars.
-Gyms are hard. They don't start out at really high levels, they're just hard. There's also no level limits on them, so you aren't ever locked out from using pokemon.
-I can check IVs or EVs on request.

There are the obvious rules of not griefing or being a dick. I'd also like to ask not to build or break things nearby/within immediate view of "official" gym towns or the gravel pathways between them.

Server ip: 72.130.132.49:25565

JOIN THE TEAM