Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By aphillips2016
#157261 Just wanted to let everyone know not to waste their time on this server. It's pretty laggy, very low spawn rates, but most of all is the ban logic? My brother and I join, I accidentally attacked one of the NPCs and surprisingly the NPC fights back, to test my brother also attacks an NPC and it becomes hostile, both my brother and I are immediately banned without warning. Stay away from this server, there are plenty better servers available.

By DJ3STR
#157275 Instead of leaving a poor review for a server you were on for less than a couple mins, you should have explained yourselves and maybe the ban would have been lifted. This review only shows your poor character. Spawn rates are set to default and shiny spawn rate chances are raised by 2000. So you, sir, are incorrect.
By bendgaming
#157276 this server is great to play on but there others but not all servers have respectful owners like these guys. Plus these guys are the best the other day i won a shiny from an event, they have great amount events, respectful players, good spawn rates of bosses and shinys so it makes the game very fun for everyone. I enjoy the server a lot.
By DJ3STR
#157709 I believe I took care of this for you yesterday. If you noticed it was explained in our broadcast that we had a protection reset due to us working on a few bugs. This will not be happening again. If for some reason you have a griefing issue or come across a bug please let our staff know first through our website @ http://www.playpokequest.enjin.com
By oldmanherobrine
#157719 Ign - Kranglepop, don't worry about this.

I have downloaded custom npcs, and pixelmon. I tried to connect to the server, and this message preventing me from joining popped up, "Fatally missing blocks and items."

If someone can help me get around this, I would appreciate it, thanks.
JOIN THE TEAM