Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Tyrrell
#157178 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Servers first Drop Party Tomorrow Saturday!
First on Main Server, then on second Server!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

==============================================
You get 4 Shiny Starter Pixelmon, Pokeballs, & Money
when first joining either of these servers!
=================================================================
Donation Store now up, great Reward system, purchase anything in the store,
earn Points, get free Legendaries & unobtainable items!
================================================================
Catchemvale 4.6 Survival Build Servers

Server 1 - Main Server, more players
192.99.47.179:26069

Server 2 - New Server, less players.
192.99.18.177:26068

****Servers are essentially the same, though if one crashes and I'm not up to restart the server you can play on the other server!

Just have fun with all the features, build, fly, breed, whatever!
- Spawn Amount, Shiny Rate, & Legendary Rate Increased (Though Still Rare)
- All normal features are on to do, Experience everything the mod has to offer, build an acorn farm, farm & craft your own pokeballs, potions, summon a legendary bird, ride your pixelmon!
- Claim land, let other build on it, everyone else can only use doors on your land.
- Spawn Teleport, Home Teleports (up to 4) Teleports To Other Places.

**If Having trouble connecting try the Forums on the website.

By Tyrrell
#157287 Hi, I have been working alot on the server so it's turning out very good :D .
Had 10 players on yesterday & everyone seemed to be having a good time.

I have added lots of great stuff to the server so there is now colored names in chat, prefixes, teleports, ways to claim your own piece of land to build, that no one else can come and build on without your permission.

Added my own custom command to the game, so you can just type /help and be able to see all the commands available to make your day easier.

Everyone has been finding lots of cool pixelmon as well, though the chance to find a Shiny has been increased I've only found one so far, and it isn't one that's very good either lol.
By Tyrrell
#157492 Been working alot on the server so it keeps getting better.
Got an official pokemon map that's exactly the same as the red/blue game.

Soon it'll be a perfect simulation of the gameboy game, as I am making it so only certain pokemon and lvls spawn in each area of the map when in town.

Example: When in Route 1 (the first area of the game) you will only see lvl 2 - 10 Rattatas & Pidgeys spawning and there'll be plenty of them.

*Currently going through the whole map to make it like that with only certain pokemon at a certain lvl per area to progress through while in the pokemon map, with lvls gradually getting higher as you go farther into the map.

*Pokemon still spawn like normal in the wilderness in their biomes too!
By Tyrrell
#157585 Ya If it crashes and Im on I'll restart it right away.

I told the other owner how to restart it but idunno what he was doing he was messaging me on skype saying it was down.

Hopefully he won't wait so long to restart it next time if he is on and I'm not.

I also have a site where you can find the pixelmon located within the city map, though it's incomplete and a WIP but it'll be done soon :D.

http://catchemvale.enjin.com

The list is in the Forums.
By Tyrrell
#157920 First 4.06 server is doing great with 32 people on at one point :D and only 2 weeks old that is great!

Because of lack of plugins & mods for 1.8 (4.06) I have also made another server for you to play on.
This one more closely follows the Blue Red Games so you will find the same pokemon & levels you would in the game, at the same locations!
No warps, warp to healer, or mega mall you can conveniently teleport to, each town has its own shop & poke center, rough it like you did in the game!
By Tyrrell
#157988 Sorry for the bad start on the 3.4 Server, I wanted to use the PixelUtilities Mod to add new items to the server, however looking at the console most people couldn't figure out how to install the sidemod and weren't able to connect.

Server is up now and ready for new players you only need the pixelmon v3.4 & Forge 1.8 now.
By Tyrrell
#158210 Alright redid things, both servers are now 4.06 with some differences so no version changing!

Server 1 will be the server if you want to experience everything like building, mining, riding, finding random pokemon in the wilderness, high lvl wild pokemon, central spawn area with warps & shop.

Server 2 will be the server if you want to experience something more close to the original game, with no building or crafting (That's what shops are for!), more reasonable pokemon levels, shops in each town.

==============================
Recent Changes
==============================

Server 1 (Build Server):
- New Shop & Economy system (Much Neater & Easier to add items).
*Now it'll be possible to add all the items, it wasn't as possible before.
- Glitter Mail isn't converted into PokeDollars anymore, it is now tradable to the shop for $200.
- Added nearly all the Poke Balls for buy/sell, will add Held Items TMs etc.
- Will add Gym Leaders so you can get your badge 24/7 you need for the tournament.
- Gym Leaders will be once per player and offer extra rewards.

Banned Items (Had some issues):
(Will be automatically removed from your inventory if you acquire them, am I missing any?)
TNT
Bucket
Water Bucket
Lava Bucket
*Fire Spread/Mob Griefing has always already been off

Server 2 (Gameboy Simulation Server / No Build):
- Pokemon spawn in each area of the map lower levels near the start, higher levels near the end.
- Different Pokemon spawn in different areas.
- Can use every Healer, PC, & Trading Machine in the Map.
- Shopkeepers will be in every Poke Mart, there setup I just need to place them.
- Trainers & Gym Leaders still need to be added, you will get money from them & badges.
By Tyrrell
#158265 Everyone Gets starting stuff when they first join now, no need to battle the trainer:
Pokeballs, Money, & 4 Shiny Starter Pokemon, everything to get you started!

**Even people who have already played on the server get these 4 shiny pixelmon & items upon joining so if you already played on here, no worries!

Donation Shop is finally open, you can purchase Ranks, Currency, & Pixelmon.
Get a head start in the new shop & get some great stuff!

Every $1 spent earns you 100 Points, Points are used to get Master Balls, Empty Orbs, The 3 Legendary Bird Shrines, Evolution Rocks (Moss Rock & Ice Rock), as well as Legendary Pixelmon!

Purchase anything in the store like Ranks, Money, or Pixelmon, Earn Points, Redeem Points for free stuff!
JOIN THE TEAM