Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By joetnt20111
#160331 I enjoy being on this server, because of good community, fair gameplay, and above so on. I still wish that there where more tech mods including Immersive Engineering, Mekanism and also tinkers construct, therefore the admins are fair and also very polite, same with the players as well. I wish that you could consider these mods, then I would be playing on this server for years to come.

By ihaveclaustrophobia
#160440 in game name:Chibianime_Hime
chosen server:Kanto
what do you think about it?personally its my go to server. im always on it and find it the best server. The staff are awesome they do there job really well and are handy. when I started and I was new, everyone says welcome. I find this server to be the most friendly server. when this server is famous, don't let the fame get to you and keep up the good work.
By Cicio0614
#160778 Ingame Minecraft Username:Cicio0614
Chosen Server(Kanto, PlanetPixelmon, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):I think that PokeMC is a great pixelmon server. It has friendly players who try their best to help you with your pixelmon needs. I have played for about 3 weeks and already have some strong pixelmon thanks to those who donated stuff like ultra balls to me. PokeMC is the best pixelmon server ever.
By RavenousOrio
#160793 I have to say that the server is very fun and the mods are very helpful and nice. The only problem I have with it is that some of the prices in the store are a little ridiculous.. But besides that the server is very enjoyable and you'll find yourself sinking countless hours into it. Not to mention all the events that come up in the server.
By BertoltHoover
#161066 Ingame Minecraft Username: Bertolt_Hoover
Chosen Server (Kanto, PlanetPixelmon, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): I love PokeMC! In the few days I've been here I've enjoyed it so much. The players are extremely nice and the map is beautiful. PokeMC also has a lot of fun event, like minigames, boss battle parties, and even legend hunts! The staff is extremely nice and helpful as well. The store prices are fine, and players can even make their own gyms and stores as well. They even let you claim land to make you're own house or whatever you want! All in all, I would recommend this server to anyone and everyone! :D
By Heevan
#161809 Ingame Minecraft Username: Heevan
Chosen Server: Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? The server was one of the first I ever joined and I have to say that it was so amazing that it spoiled me for the rest. The custom map was awesome and I had a great time exploring the Kanto map; gyms, NPCS, trainers, hidden items and all! Just running around the map was great fun but the mods annd helpers are really friendly and helpful too. Best custom map around!
By iRadiance
#162030 Ingame Minecraft Username: iRadiance
Chosen Server :Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? :The server is the first pixelmon survival I have joined and I must say it is really fun being able to play with multiple players in the survival gamemode as we can easily get access to pokemon available only by trading with another person. It also has the option if you want to explore the Kanto region and find various loots. It also has many fun and enjoyable time based events.
By PartyPinguin01
#162043 Ingame Minecraft Username: PartyPinguin01
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): The map is made like the real Kanto, with all the villages included (Celadon, Cinnabar, Lavender etc), there are all kinds of events and minigames mods/admins host when they have time. There is always staff online to help you and guide you through your adventure!
By Idkamlazyk
#162114 Ingame Minecraft Username:SakamiIzayoi
Chosen Server(Kanto, PlanetPixelmon, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):Well, this is probably my computer of all things but when I joined I was hit with a bunch of lag, also I feel like in the wild pokemons spawn less often than they should, I had trouble getting ink sacks. ;-; I like how gambling is a thing and the Safari zone, definitely unique.
By AndyTobias2408
#162116 Ingame Minecraft Username: GAMINGZOMBIE99
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): I love PokeMC! There had obviously been a lot of time, effort and dedication put into this server and it honestly shows! The fact that the in-game regions resemble those from the games makes me so happy and makes me love this server all the more. The staff and other people in the server are friendly and always welcome me when I log on and they make me want to return. This is my go to pixelmon server and I recommend everyone to give it a try. You won't regret it :)
JOIN THE TEAM