Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By KnightWarGreymon
#167368 Minecraft Username: KnightWarGreymon
What gym do you want?: Elite 4 Steel
How long can you be on a day?: 6-8 Hours
What time zone are you in?: Pacific
Why should we choose you?: I am mature, and active, and would be willing to help the community grow. I've played pokemon since G1 and know a few tricks. I also won't ever give up and keep on working.
Do you use Kik or Skype(if so what's your username)?: Kik - TallDude07 Skype - Unavailable right now

By ChrisV
#167413 have fun and good luck
By DesmondIMiles
#167429 Minecraft Username:
What gym do you want?:Psychic
How long can you be on a day?:14
What time zone are you in?:Est
Why should we choose you?:I think you should choose me because I would like to help pokemon trainers earn experience from the gym rather than just battling and getting a badge trainers will learn something more like tactics and advantages in battle.
Do you use Kik or Skype(if so what's your username)?:I do use skype mine is BenSkywalkerGR
By sarahzoom27
#168679 Minecraft Username: sarahzoom27
What Gym do you want?: The Elite Four "Steel" or Bug Gym
How many hours?: Depends, Getting a job sometime; but I'm usually on from 9am To the time I get tired.
Time zone?: Central Mountain
Why should you choose me?: You should choose me because I'm a mature adult, but also pretty fun. Most of the time I can be quiet, but that's just concentrating. I respect everyone I don't mind if they are rude to me, I wont respond with rude comments. I also love Steel and Bug type pokemon, so that usually cheers me up whenever I see one of those pokemon. If I'm gym leader, I would follow majority of the rules that a gym leader has in the older games. Also having fun watching the trainers and their pokemon grow and get stronger.
Kik: sarahzoom27 (Dusnoir)
By sarahzoom27
#169083 Minecraft Username: _De0xys_ (Changed name)
What Gym do you want?: The Elite Four "Steel" or Bug Gym
How many hours?: Depends, Getting a job sometime; but I'm usually on from 9am To the time I get tired.
Time zone?: Central Mountain
Why should you choose me?: You should choose me because I'm a mature adult, but also pretty fun. Most of the time I can be quiet, but that's just concentrating. I respect everyone I don't mind if they are rude to me, I wont respond with rude comments. I also love Steel and Bug type pokemon, so that usually cheers me up whenever I see one of those pokemon. If I'm gym leader, I would follow majority of the rules that a gym leader has in the older games. Also having fun watching the trainers and their pokemon grow and get stronger.
Kik: sarahzoom27 (Dusnoir)
JOIN THE TEAM