Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Preston429000
#157329 Hello Everyone,
Welcome to Pixel Platinum a server full of fun and adventure. We are a professionally hosted server which means the server will be up 24/7. We are always looking to upgrade and improve the server for a fun and enjoyable server. We maybe new and still in development but we would love your feedback! To apply simply chose what gym you want and copy the application, fill it out, and submit it. On behalf of the Pixel Platinum staff we welcome you!

IP: 198.27.67.59:25637

Gyms
Bug [lvl Cap 25]: Open
Rock [lvl Cap 30]: DJ519M4
Electric [lvl Cap 35]: ryanalater
Water [lvl Cap 40]: Open
Fighting [lvl Cap 45]: tlbcs11
Psychic [lvl Cap 50]: Open
Dragon [lvl Cap 55]: shady_naruto
Ghost [lvl Cap 60]: Mathew1917
Elite Four Fire [lvl Cap 65]: Open
Elite Four Ice [lvl Cap 65]: PkmnGirlFTW
Elite Four Grass[lvl Cap 65]: Open
Elite Four Steel[lvl Cap 65]: Open
Champion [lvl Cap 70]: Preston429

Application
Minecraft Username:
How long can you be on a day?:
What time zone are you in?:
Why should we choose you?:
Do you use Kik or Skype(if so what's your username)?:

By Strayed
#157333 Minecraft Username: Obtoxicullous
What gym do you want?: Water (Only because there‘s not Ground or Flying)
How long can you be on a day?: 4-6 hours
What time zone are you in?: CDT United States
Why should we choose you?: Really you should get to know me, my actions will speak louder than words and have a lot more meaning to you as to the positive impact I can have for your server.
Do you use Kik or Skype(if so what's your username)?: Skype = Nickollah but you’ll need to let me know in advance, because I don’t keep Skype up all the time.
By waffle
#157500 hi my name is wafflehead220 my age is 12 and i would like to be the water gym leader i can be online as long as i need to so about 1or2 hours but if you need me to stay on longer i will be happy to do so my time zone is pacific time us and i think you should hire my because i'm a hard worker and loyal to the end.i use skype
By jam3rs18
#157501 Minecraft Username: _MCLEGEND17_
What gym do you want?: I would like either elite 4 Fire or Psychic
How long can you be on a day?: I can usually be on around 1-2 hours straight but i can be on around 5-6 hours.
What time zone are you in?: I am in Central USA
Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because I know everything there is to know about pokemon. I can help anyone who needs it.
Do you use Kik or Skype(if so what's your username)?: I have skype and Kik my skype is yeah_buddy_25 and kik is jam3rs18
By PkmnGirlFTW
#157519 Application
Minecraft Username: PkmnGirlFTW
What gym do you want?: Ice
How long can you be on a day?: 4-7 hours a day
What time zone are you in?: US EST
Why should we choose you?: I am a very nice person with an extensive knowledge of Pokemon/Pixelmon. I would never break the rules! I love to play servers because it gives me a chance to meet new people!
Do you use Kik or Skype(if so what's your username)?: Skype: geekygirlygamergirl
By ShadyXD
#157624 Hello my mc name is shady_naruto
I am 12 but am smart and mature
I would like to be the elite 4 ice master
Or the dragon leader please
I have skype my name is blueyoshie
I can be on for a long time
I should be it because I'm a good person and I like to help I'm also friendly to people and I can help with builds. Email me at [email protected]. I hope to see it. See ya. Ps I'm mountain time :D
By DeltaGenesis
#157670 Application
Minecraft Username:DeltaGenesis
What gym do you want?:The Rock Gym
How long can you be on a day?:18 hours
What time zone are you in?:eastern standard time
Why should we choose you?:B/c i'm a pretty cool guy i help the newcomers experience the fun of the sever and helping them learn along the way to be the best they can be
Do you use Kik or Skype(if so what's your username)?:Kik(mullins_travis)
By Akitai
#157722 .
By LexiBear75
#157831 Minecraft Username: LexiBear75
What gym do you want?: fire, grass, or ice. Would prefer fire or ice.
How long can you be on a day?: 10+
What time zone are you in?: eastern
Why should we choose you?: . I think you should choose me because I have a lot of experience. I have been an Elite Four 3 times and a gym leader 4 times. I know a lot about pixelmon so I will be able to help other players. I am very mature for my age and will be happy for anyone who beats me if they can. :D You would be choosing a knowledgeable person to be an elite 4 that can actually understand all of pixelmon and not just the moves but as the ivs as well.
Do you use Kik or Skype(if so what's your username)?: alexis.uhrich1
JOIN THE TEAM