Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By LiquidAJ
#162328 Really fun server, all of their admins and helpers answer all of my questions without delay, grinder is really useful. SUPER FUN TO PLAY ON!! Oh and all of the players are nice too. IGN:Liquid_AJ

By dubstepnaruto
#162905 I have played many pixelmon server but in my honest apionion this is the best one so far vote crates,shiny starters,custom starters i r8 100/100 its amazing :-D
By MarvinVm
#162944 Hello, My IGN Is MarvinVM.
Im new in the PokeBattle Craft server.
My first impression was great!
The begin where you can choose a poke was epic!
And the Staff is Nice and helping you always.
I will play alot!
I recommed this server!

x MarvinVM
By meagman2
#162945 This server is a very friendly server filled with mods and ops who will accually spend time to help you figure out your problems. The server is fun to play on because of the non raiding and other player interactions are enjoyable. If you want to spend your time playing on a server where you work will not be destroyed if you go ark for 5 minutes this is the server for you. Getting to the point its just generally fun! :-D
By UffeMuffe
#162959 Really good server, just started playing but I'm enjoying to play on it.
And there's really good staff on it too.
Great job!
JOIN THE TEAM