Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Darktilldawn
#160051 Looking for Gym Leaders!
Use this format to Apply.

In-Game Name:

Which Gym would you like to Apply for:

Why you feel you deserve to be a Gym Leader:

By Benmalesupk
#160067 In-Game Name: Benmalesupk

Which Gym would you like to Apply for: I guess Fire or Electric would be the ones I'm most interested in but I'll take anything

Why you feel you deserve to be a Gym Leader: Well for starts I love pixelmon and I'm really friendly and approachable. I would make sure I was online as much as possible so that I could battle as many people as I could

Can I ask what gyms are free so that I can choose what Pokemon I might have in my team so that I may get started straight away. If chosen of course
By aLlamaBelle
#160081 In-Game Name: aLlamaBelle

Which Gym would you like to Apply for: Water+Ghost

Why you feel you deserve to be a Gym Leader: Well for one I'm very knowledgeable in Pokemon and would love to be a step in everyones journey to become CHAMPION! I'm willing to help everyone who comes to me with questions regarding anything and everything, if I do not know or have the answer myself I would help them find out.

A question to the server:
If I were to become a Gym leader, is it possible to advance even further into The-DarkGames community?

Thank you for looking, and I hope to see all of you on the server in the future!
By Darktilldawn
#160120 Congradulation aLlamaBelle :) you've been accepted into Gym Leadership!

Answer to your question, of course you can go farther then a simple Gym Leader Spot!
We have JrModerator, Moderator, Admin, Builder, and Elite4 Ranks you can earn!
All you need to do is apply for them at http://www.the-darkgames.com/pixelmonforum
By phantan1
#160207 In-Game Name: phantan1

Which Gym would you like to Apply for: Normal + Bug Gym

Why you feel you deserve to be a Gym Leader: For starters, I am very helpfull. I can play a lot of the time on the server and have no problem to be online on specific moments. I am also friendly.

A question to the server:
I don't realy have any questions.

Thank you for looking, and I hope to see all of you on the server in the future!
JOIN THE TEAM