Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Darktilldawn
#157679 The-DarkGames Pixelmon3.4!

My name is Darktilldawn and I have built one of the best Pixelmon Servers out there!

Website - http://The-DarkGames.com
Twitch - http://Twitch.tv/darktilldawn
Pixelmon 3.4 IP - pmon.the-darkgames.com
Pixelmon 4.0.7 IP - pixl.the-darkgames.com
Skyblock IP - skyblock.the-darkgames.com
Faction IP - factions.the-darkgames.com
KeepInv - On
GriefPrevention - On
Kits for everyone - Of course
Biome/Town Warps - On
HoloGraphic Displays
McMMO
Skills and Level Systems
JrMod Position always looking
Staff Needed
Towns - Hand Built
Staff - AMAZING
PvP Arena

I have been an admin on one of the top ten Pixelmon Servers on Pixelmonlist.com for over a year now. I recently decided to branch off and create my own server. I'm looking for active members who would like to become staff or just a player in this great community. I run a bunch of helpful plugins including the MinePack plugin for extra backpack space! Keepinventory is on of course And I have a Warp to every biome and over 9 towns for every Gym. There is event's every week and rewards for becoming a staff member.

I'm listed on 9 Voting sites and always willing to change ideas and put more things out there to make sure It becomes the best Pixelmon server. I reward dedication and the staff I currently have have been with me for over 9 months solid! Active Forums, Gym Leader and Elite 4 positions are always able to be applied for same with Moderator. No more generic houses like most Pixelmon Servers. We have a Pvp Area that is open 24/7 and has an easy /warp access to it.

Hope to see you online sometime :) thanks for taking the time to read this post and let's make this Server something to remember together.

Here's some pictures of a Few Towns

By aLlamaBelle
#157692 This server has become my second home! I've played on many pixelmon servers and I'm glad to be apart of this one from the very start. It's been amazing watching this be built from the ground up, and I can't wait till we get more members of the family! We look forward to seeing you! :-D
By RnKxLyRiCkZx
#157748 This server I have seen been built from the ground up and I have high hopes it will be one of the best servers out there. It has great Staff, active gym leaders and great towns! We look forward to seeing new players join our community
By Paizz
#157790 Each gym on the server as a respective town and warp, this is my town Embark and I'm the gym leader for Fire+Fighting gym, i have my own made gym and house and also have a pokecenter for people to not need to go to spawn when they are visiting my town. Each town as the same strategy everyone has his own poke center plus gym and a little part where people can rent/buy or even build houses.
JOIN THE TEAM