Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Buranchi
#158083 PixelGold Pixelmon 3.4

Hello everyone i am Burachi and my staff and i are here to bring you one of the best pixelmon gaming experiences out their!

IP: 167.114.65.206:25858 <--Must Copy Full ip to join do not leave out:25858!!!!

Mods:
Pixelmon 3.4

Everything on the serer was hand build with love from our wonderful builders 8-) I have been in the pixelmon server game for about three years now! I used to be apart of the Universal Pixelmon hub and did quite well! but school and life caught the better of me and now im back better than ever and read to provide a great experience :-D .

That picture is just a piece of our masterfully build map which is going to be further upgraded soon again so look out for that! Unfortunately we are not using a gym system right now but will be in the future.

In Order to compensate for the lack of gym leaders we have a awesome battle system which you need to see for yourself!

So what are you waiting for? come on and join!

-Burachi

By Buranchi
RustyPvPSwag wrote:I Love This Server! op start! i never thought i would ever find a server like this one. i had been searching for ages!!! you have no idea! Thanks so much Burachi!!! <3

We try to keep the server balanced!
By RaichuSweet
#158148 Even though I have only been playing this server for a short while, I feel that I was destined to find it! The staff is a lovely group of people and are extremely nice. I have been playing pixelmon since last year in early January and I have never ran into a server as caring and nice as these people. I feel that with everyone's co-operation that we can make this server blossom! By far, this is my most favorite pixelmon server ever! :-D
JOIN THE TEAM