Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By WolfFireHeart
#159005 This server is a great server and is a lot of fun. Even though I've only been playing on it for two days I know that it is one of my favorite servers to play on and the reason is because the staff and the other players are really nice and I hope you feel the same about this server as i do.
By DexFox
MCPIXELPARTY wrote:Server IP- mcpixelparty.org

PixelParty has strived to make the best server possible, with low lag issues(normal for a Bukkit pixelmon server). We want to make your time the best time you would have on any server, so we introduced a couple of custom plugins to our server, first off a completely configurable GUI system that allows you to warp to gym's, Clean fossils, Buy items, Point system. We added a virtual badge system, to make Gym leaders work easier, and our players life easier with out losing those in game badges. We have a Pokemon trading system called Wonder Trade , That which allows you to trade off your weak or bad Pokemon, or may even be a legendary. We have a custom made scoreboard plugin specially made by our Developer. We have Pixel Mon tournaments every week, to see the top competitor on our server, the winner gets a special prize. Our server hosts boss events every 3 days to ensure everyone has stuff, With that brief introduction to our server here are some pictures.

Our Special Shop plugin we have you can open it by doing /Shop

Our Server spawn

Just one of all our Gyms from the Pokemon game FireRed [Recreated]

Our safari Zone on our server, It has Savanna, Jungle, Plains, Taiga, Desert, Ocean

Our cratekey Warp, use cratekeys here

Website- www.Pixelpartyus.enjin.com
Serverip- mcpixelparty.org

My IGN is DexFox
By AmberWolf2009
#159019 I have been on the server for awhile and my friends have been helping me advance. Right now I am trying to get a dragon team and I'm almost done. The server has a lot of useful plugins and just overall a nice server the staff is friendly and always answers your questions to the best of their ability and the spawn must of took forever because of how nice it looks rates 10/10 perfect server to learn more
JOIN THE TEAM