Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By TheColorfulMan
#158867 This server is great, the staff is very nice and helpful, the server has an amazing map and is lag free. The owner is a great guy and really know how to run a server. over all the server is amazing and I would rate it 10/10

By BlazingAqua
#158868 I have only been a member of this server for a day and It is already my favorite server.
The staff is very nice and dont act like staff on other servers and dont assist you at all.
The server runs very very smoothly despite the fact updates are still being done on it.
If I could choose any Pixelmon server to be dedicated to, it would be this one.
This server is an amazing server and if you think I was lying, have a look for yourself and you would see the server the way I see it. This server is great and I would recommend this server to anyone that likes Minecraft and Pokemon. :angel: :-D :-)
By DuffMcMuffins
#158869 When I first joined this server I got a blast from all the welcomes for the server and it made me feel special that i was welcomed by the online staff members. I also invited my friends and the owner gave us all random shiny pokemon for just inviting my friends. I love how the staff helps out with questions and concerns. Also the gym battles are very challenging. Highly Recommend, Amazing Staff, Nice Welcoming Owner. This server will look great when more people look into it so please give it a try!
By omodtcat101
#158870 This server is one of the most servers you will ever play on. Great staff and a very great community. Not only do the staff respond to your questions but they try their best to help. This server will blow any other servers out of your mind. The server is not to op and not to hard either, it's just perfect. This server has a fully custom map for you to explore. Go through amazingly caves, find and catch legendary and shiny pokemon, and much more! Unlike most servers where staff are unresponsive when you talk or have a question. The staff actually talk to you,listen to you and welcome you! This is the first server I donated on but it's definitely worth it! I'm pretty sure you will enjoy this server. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
By IYamMarshmallow
#158871 Although I have only been on the server for a day. I find it very entertaining. the staff and players are nice. the server may be new, but it deserves more players . it is really good and I love it. this shall he my main server for now on. I have been looking for pixelmon servers, and I have finally found one that I can call home :)
By cdhamff
#158872 Server Review

Great server love playing on it. With it's great staff and friendly community of trainers, along with having tuff but encourging gym leaders. Which ends up making a great experience all around.
By RayRavenCat
#158874 Well, where to begin with this server. It's definitely very fun. I've been playing for a few days and enjoyed my time here. The staff are nice, and the gym leaders are fair. The server is adventure with no survival, which I understand some people might not like that. But, now you can focus on your Pokemon instead of survival. I also like the weekly poke giveaway on the site, it gets the community to participate more. I've been on a bit, and with the map being custom, all the biomes are here, allowing you to catch all the Pokemon you need. I'd definitely recommend this server to my friends, and more people should join and experience it!
JOIN THE TEAM