Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Eisenbahn
#159354 Hello there!
We've been up for almost 2 years! (Since September 2013)
Check it out! Full adventure server, with quests, npc, events, custom map, custom items and lots of secrets!

You can check the real time map on that link (The server's Dynmap):
http://pokenation.enjin.com/dynmap

IP: play.pokenation.us (Pixelmon 3.4)

By momoman1614
#159816 The community for PokeNation is very friendly and inviting as anyone can join in and feel like part of a family, regardless of skill level. I've enjoyed watching it grow and seeing knew faces as well as old. Furthermore, I've made so many friends that live in different parts of the world. Sometimes I may not be there, but despite my attendance on the server I hope PokeNation continues to grow and prosper.
By ShinyKeldeo
#159896 Wow, I haven't been on this server in forever, but I remember just how great it was to this day. There were so many things about it that I just absolutely loved:
-The Community was great, everyone was really friendly and helpful to new players
-The Map: The map was the greatest Pixelmon map I've ever played on, it was so big, so well done, just amazing is the only word to describe it.
-Quests: The quests were just being implemented when I joined, and they could range from being rediculously easy to crazy hard.
-Eisen: The owner himself I know works his hardest for the server, i've rarely seen a server owner as dedicated as him.
Please, if you want an amazing server with a great community, this is the place to go!

P.S.: Great to Hear Hoenn is Finally Up, I'm definately coming back to check this out!
JOIN THE TEAM