Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By FlamingFox
#159793 Join us in the New version of Diamond Crafters

this server is is a whitelisted server so you need to to show your app

THE APLICATION

IGN:(IN GAME NAME)
TELL ME A JOKE:(OPTIONAL)
ARE YOU NICE TO OTHER PLAYERS:
HOW MANY YEARS OF MINECRAFT:

THE RULES

RULE 1: DONT BE RACIST
RULE 2: DONT BE ROOD
RULE 3: HAVE FUN
RULE 4: CATCH EM ALL
RULE 5: DONT STEEL
RULE 6:(ugh too many rules srry)DO NOT GRIEF YOU WILL BE ISTABANNED
RULE 7:DO NOT CHEAT OR HACK AND I AM WATCHIN YOU :devil:

THE IP ADDRESS
108.170.14.146:47670

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY! ;-)

By mccormicb
#159798 IGN:(IN GAME NAME) SuperCooper04
HOW GOOD ARE YOU IN PIXELMON: I'm pretty good at training and stuff
TELL ME A JOKE:(OPTIONAL) And the Lord said unto John "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster
ARE YOU NICE TO OTHER PLAYERS: Yea, I dont like to cause problems, I like to be friends
HOW MANY YEARS OF MINECRAFT: 3
Thanks for reading:)
By Cadlage
#159799 IGN:Cadlage
HOW GOOD ARE YOU IN PIXELMON: Quite good, I know how to EV train and how type advantage works, I also know nearly all the game mechanics.
ARE YOU NICE TO OTHER PLAYERS: Yes, especially on small communities cause everybody is so nice and fun to talk to.
HOW MANY YEARS OF MINECRAFT:3
By iCallHax
#159801 IGN:iCallHax
HOW GOOD ARE YOU IN PIXELMON: I am pretty good and have play and even collected pokemon cards when i was little i know about EVS but i get bored with things like IVS and repeat breeding

TELL ME A JOKE: (Insert Terrible Pokemon Pun Here)

ARE YOU NICE TO OTHER PLAYERS: Yes almost always but i can get into discussions about the game but i make sure it doesnt spiral out of control

HOW MANY YEARS OF MINECRAFT: two and a half

Additional notes:
By Samurai
#159804 IGN: l_Samurai_l
HOW GOOD ARE YOU IN PIXELMON: I do not consider myself good, but my experience with the mod and the great time spent with it Portable me of a great vantage on the battlefield. :ninja:
TELL ME A JOKE: Charmander are great for roasting marshmallows ! :P
ARE YOU NICE TO OTHER PLAYERS : New players, new challenges! ;-)
HOW MANY YEARS OF MINECRAFT: Two :-)
JOIN THE TEAM