Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By PigLover1202
#160510 Hello my fellow Piggy's! I am here to tell you about a brand new 3.4 Pixelmon server:PixelParty! Our server has these wonderful things:
Custom Plugins
Monthly Drop Parties
Keep Inventory
Peaceful(So Saturation)
PvP Zone
Grief Protection and much,much more.
This is a private server so if you wish to join please leave an application down below that looks like this:
Question 1:Do you want to be a staff member(Answer Here)
Question 2:If so which staff member do you want to be? Admin,Mod,Coder,Helper,or Gym Leader? (Keep in mind you can still be a gym leader if you are any other staff) (Answer Here)
Question 3:Why do you want to join our server?(Answer Here)
Question 4:Will you help build the server?(The server itself is being worked on we just want staff ready) (Answer Here)
Question 5:How long do plan on playing on our server? (Answer Here)
If we do not get back to you right away,we will do that as soon as we can.
Good Luck to all of you! :-D

By PigLover1202
#160535 Congratulations,Oshawott27 and Tepig576! You officially have my approval to join our server! I still have to talk to my Co-Leaders about it so you will have to wait. You both will be monitored on the server for one week. Keep in mind there will be staff on at all times to watch you both. If you go through the whole week and we like what we see,you will be chosen as a Gym Leader. More information as I talk to Squirrelflight(the owner) ;-)
By Squirrelflight
#160541 Hello everyone!! It is me, the Owner of the possible new Pixelmon server PixelParty!! I will privately discuss with all of you who want to be staff information you need to know and rules later on. Keep in mind we are not sure how long it will take to get the server out!! I am going to be the Eevee Gym and Psychic Gym leader. The level cap will be 100 for Eevee and 35 for Psychic!! (I know Eevee Gym is not actually real but I can figure it out!!) I am currently looking for experienced Mods, Helpers and Admin. In an application I need you to answer these questions.

1. How old are you?
2 How much experience do you have?
3. Why can you help the server?
4. What is your availability?
5. Why should we trust you?
6. If a player comes and claims to have lost items, what will you do?
7. If there is a scamming issue, what will you do?
8. If someone is continually cursing, spamming, or using all caps, what will you do?
9. What is your Username?

Please answer in this format and I will get back to you as soon as possible!! If you want entry please answer questions 2, 5, and 9!!
By goldsassin
#160895 1 im 18 years old

2 i know lots about pokemon and i was a server admin for a 1.6.4 server that whent online when microsoft bouht minecraft.

3 one word spam and hacks

4 i will be on after school all day until 9

5 i can be your resousre about okemon and fill in for gym leader that are not on

6 ask them for a screen shot and the idem name and how much

7 i will ban,kick, them il give them 3 strikes they are out.

8 like i said i will give them 3 strikes and kick them

username goldsassin goes by gold (i can be grass type gym leader)
JOIN THE TEAM