Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Squirrelflight
#160544 Hello everyone!! It is me, the Owner of the possible new Pixelmon server PixelParty!! I will privately discuss with all of you who want to be staff and Gym Leaders information you need to know and rules later on. Keep in mind we are not sure how long it will take to get the server out!! I am going to be the Eevee Gym and Psychic gym leader. The level cap will be 100!! (I know Eevee Gym is not actually real but I can figure it out!!) I am currently looking for experienced Mods, Helpers and Admin. In an application I need you to answer these questions.

1. How old are you?
2 How much experience do you have?
3. Why can you help the server?
4. What is your availability?
5. Why should we trust you?
6. If a player comes and claims to have lost items, what will you do?
7. If there is a scamming issue, what will you do?
8. If someone is continually cursing, spamming, or using all caps, what will you do?
9. What is your Username?

Please answer in this format and I will get back to you as soon as possible!! If you don't wish to be a staff member or gym leader answer questions 2, 5, and 9 please!!

By PigLover1202
#160545 1.12
2.Co-Owner :P
3.I kinda Co-Own it :P
4.I will play every day
5.I Co-Own it :P
6.Give them the items that they lost from creative but first I will check their inventory with /op
7.Tell the person that scamming is illegal and if they continue ban them
8.Mute them after 3 warnings
9.PigLover1202
By drunksparrow
#160559 1. How old are you? im 22

2 How much experience do you have? yes I have owned two servers before one a faction and the other one a pixelmon server

3. Why can you help the server? im a good builder and believe I can help your sever out with what I know

4. What is your availability? I can be on anywhere from 2-3 hours a day sometimes a lot more

5. Why should we trust you? im trustworthy guy and super friendly there is nothing I wont do to help someone out in need

6. If a player comes and claims to have lost items, what will you do? well first of I would ask if he\she has a screenshot of that item if so I would check out there inventory to see wether or not they have it on them to make sure they are not lying but if its a new person who has just started out on the server and they have just lost a pokeball I would give them one out of my own pocket

7. If there is a scamming issue, what will you do? I would check the chat log to see the hole conversation so I can see who is in the wrong and to see what the scamming issue is about and punish them accordingly

8. If someone is continually cursing, spamming, or using all caps, what will you do? me I would give them one warning then if it still continues I would mute them

9. What is your Username? drunksparrow
By Squirrelflight
#160560 Thank you drunksparrow for your interest! I will get back to you after I discuss your application with my co owners and admin. It looks good though so I think your in! and What type of staff did you want to be?
By Oshawott27
#160578 1)11
2)Admin
3)I Will Help Build And Advertise For You
4)I Will Be On Bout 3Hours Per Day
5)I WIll Help You With Anything U Need Help With And Never Lie
6)Look At There Inv And There Chests And IF They Have No ITems They Claimed To Have Ill Give It To Them
7)Say Scamming Is Not Allowed And BAn Them
8)Mute Them (After 3 Warnings)
9)Weedy_Kipper
JOIN THE TEAM