Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By Squirrelflight
#161310 Hello everyone!! The server is up and running but we are testing some things still. That means it is not open to the public YET. We are working on commands and it should be done by the end of the month or the beginning of October. Thank you for your patience. If you want to be a staff member please friend me and message me on my profile, that would be the fastest way to reach me besides my e-mail, but I'm not going to share that publicly. I'm sorry I have been inactive for a while but I have school to work on now, wich is more important than Minecraft. Yes it is. I'm sorry, okay? Its the truth!!
By DEATHCLICK1
#161316 1. How old are you? 18
2 How much experience do you have? About 3 years on a non-modded server
3. Why can you help the server? I'm willing to play every free moment I get, and I understand how to do my job and stop people from fighting.
4. What is your availability? ATM- Wide open, though that may change depending on my Job coming up soon.
5. Why should we trust you? Because I understand what it's like employing staff that ar untrustworthy, it's not an easy thing to come back from. I would never want anyone to have to go through that.
6. If a player comes and claims to have lost items, what will you do? Ask them to please state these lost items, jot them down in a note and then report the incident to a higher up who can help discern the situation. Though honestly, if it is something small like a few pokeballs, I will use my personal inventory of items to help them out, I can always make more.
7. If there is a scamming issue, what will you do? Immediately report them, and if needed to, discipline them with a mute, ban, or kick. Whatever the situation calls for.
8. If someone is continually cursing, spamming, or using all caps, what will you do? First off, a warning will be issued up to 3 times, the 4th time I feel a warning should be given, they will be muted, the 5th time is a kick, 6th-7th is a temp ban for differing times, and the 8th is ban with permission from higher ups. (After the 4th warning, I will also immediately report them to all other staff members to be on the lookout for)
9. What is your Username? DeathVince (It will soon be changed back to my original: DEATHCLICK1)
By Squirrelflight
#161483 Hello everyone!! My server is up and ready but I can't post the IP address publicly! So to be able to join the server please meet me on pmon.the-spartans.org and message me there. Thank you all for applying!!
By ARW22004
#162025 1. How old are you? 11
2 How much experience do you have? I own a server that squirrel and pig have come on also ive been admins on 2 server
3. Why can you help the server? I can help with getting plugins, building a tiny bit and some other things.
4. What is your availability? on weekdays I can be on 1-4 hours on weekends 1-8 hours at the most
5. Why should we trust you? You and squirrel joined my server that why u can trust me
6. If a player comes and claims to have lost items, what will you do? I'd ask for proof of the items and if they didn't have proof I wouldn't give it back to them.
7. If there is a scamming issue, what will you do? I'd mute the player scamming for about 30minute
8. If someone is continually cursing, spamming, or using all caps, what will you do? Id mute the player doing it for about 30minutes - 3hours
9. What is your Username? ARW2004
JOIN THE TEAM