Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By SeanRox712
#161169 Image
Join us @ ShinyPixel and experience Pixelmon unlike any other. Awakened in the Region of Pixon, your very own legend is about to unfold! Battle the Themed Gyms, thwart the plans of Evil Teams or Join their cause! The possibilities are infinite. What are you waiting for? Time for you to become the very best, like no one every was~ (Note: Forge 1.7.10 & Pixelmon 3.5.1 are required to play)

IP: shinypixel.mcph.co
Enjin Website: shinypixelmc.enjin.com
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-
Introduction
1.ShinyPixel features an original designed Region named Pixon where players may challenge gyms with "Themes" instead of "Types" and actual players for gym leaders.

2. ShinyPixel sponsors its own Custom Resource Texture Pack made by Psaga90 and greatly enhances each and every player's playing experience to the maximum value.

3. ShinyPixel is the battlefield of the ancients. Team Igneous and Team Vortex, each strives to achieve their own desired world through gathering legendaries of their theme and achieving Terra Maxima and the Perfect Storm. Team Ozone on the other hand also gathers powerful legendary pokemon, but for a better more peaceful cause.

4. Last but not least, ShinyPixel has a beautiful survival world built to accommodate player's desires to combine the best aspects of vanilla Minecraft building and the experience of Pixelmon. The Survival offers multiple biomes, grief protection, Day-Night cycles, and more!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-
Our Custom Resource Pack ~Story Arc Climx Red & Blue~ Only Available at ShinyPixel:
Image Image
Gyms:
~Pyron's Inferno Badge~ Lv:18

~Ionia's Energy Badge~ Lv:24

~Terrim's Topiary Badge~ Lv:30

~Cyclia's Frost Badge~ Lv:36

~Bontum's Cryptic Badge~ Lv:42

~Ringside's BigTop Badge~ Lv:48

~Arthrook's Monarch Badge~ Lv:54

~Wellspring's Tidal Badge~ Lv:60
Teams:

Featuring:

- Pixelmon 3.5.1 & Forge 1.7.10

- KCauldron Bukkit Plugins

- Custom Designed & Built Region Pixon

- Custom Texture Pack

- Shiny Starter Pokemon

- Trainer Kits

- Gym Puzzles and Themes (No Mono Type)

- Player Gym Leaders

- Player Apprentice Gym Leaders

-Survival World

- Grief Protection Plugin Allowing Players to Claim Land

-Marriage between players <3

How to Apply:
If you wish to apply for a staff position (moderator, builder, or admin) please fill in your information with this following rubric:

IGN:
Why you think that you are fit for the job:
Experience with the position that you are interested in:
Links, Pics, or other media to prove your experience:
Skype or any other form of contact (optional):

By SyiiTormey
#161190 A few questions regarding your server, if you don't mind? <3

Are you running 4.0.7 or 3.4.0?
What plugins are you using/planning on using?
What are you looking for in a builder/admin/moderator?
What style of builds would you like to see on the server?

Also I'm unable to connect to the server IP given (java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information)
By SeanRox712
#161193 Hi SyiiTormey, our server is currently running with Cauldron so it's 3.4.0. Plugins we are using are essentials, world edit,voxelsniper,core protect,vault,world guard, and more! If you wish to apply for a staff position, you are expected to respect your fellow players, not to abuse the power that's given with the position, and have some experience (commands,etc.) on the position your applying for.We have an entirely unique map currently being built, so the styles (depending on what type gym) is unique to each individual town and city in the region.
The server is down atm due to maintenance, it should be back on in a couple of hours
By LachlanASF
#171209 IGN: LachlanASF
Why you think that you are fit for the job: I am a great city and town builder
Experience with the position that you are interested in: Very experienced
Links, Pics, or other media to prove your experience: I mostly build on XBOX, so no pics
By FlameingJub
#171572 Ign: FlamingJub (I messed my username up for this XD)
Experience: I have been the following ranks on servers: Mod, head Mod, Admin, Head Admin, and Head Staff :D I have been some of these ranks on multiples servers :D
Proof of Experience: I do not have any screenshots or anything for proof of this since two of the Servers got destroyed, However I can give the Ip of the other server that still stands if you want.
Rank I'm applying for: I would really like to be the Gym Leader of the Arthrook Gym :D
By tookskeep
#173317 Ign: tookskeep
Position I am applying for: mod because no gyms left
Why you think you would fit the job: I like to help out others when asked, I am honest and loyal and will answer any questions I could answer myself for new or returning members
Experience in the position you are interested in: I have been a headmod on a few servers and an admin on one, yes I've never had any of those on a pixelmon server but I think I could do it
I have a Skype it is tookskeep (optional)
JOIN THE TEAM