Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By 10Snipershot1
#163111 Sniper Squad's Pixelmon Server

The server features
- 8 gyms
- Elite Six
- Server Shop (And Player Shops)
- Normal Config Settings (Minor changes)
- Special Titles / Ranks
- Hidden Treasures / Buildings
- Anti Grief System
- Pixelmon 1.8 <---
- And More

IP - 23.94.116.70:25565

Website - www.SnipersquadSS.enjin.com

By eruraion
#163323 So, at first this was a nice enough server. Friendly people, little lag, (server side that is, as always 1.8 is rubbish).

It wasent untill today the "issues" came around. First off the protection mod is worthless. you cant get more claim blocks with out admin help, you cant uncliam and move. Period. And you wana work with friends? to bad. No claim sharing and no teamwork without having to have two separate builds, or letting anyone wander in. Being as i was building up a town for 6 people who i play pixelmon with, this is bad enough.

And then the gyms, unfortunatly like most suffers from "an overly controlling admin" The gym leaders are npcs, but you have to wait for the owner to be on and carry you around. As well as the standard "rules" where you cant use any items and cant be above x-lvl. So you go in and try and fight a lvl 25 pokemon, and if lets say your charmelion had an xp share on, lvls up to 26. To bad! get out of the gym and eat a dick. Further more the "gym" battles have no actual design to it, the rock gym first had me fight a twig, followed by a bird. I dont know what they were, because not only were they renamed, the room did not allow you to see them. all i know is the fly ability the bird had made him un hittable. Then in each gym you have to complete a "puzzle" such as parkor! or even a maze. the maze being all the harder because the admin continued to telleport me around to show me all the "clever" traps.

Over all, one of the best pixelmon severs ive been on, and a good reminder why this mod is best in single player.
JOIN THE TEAM