Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By ShotFired1823
#165700 This is a very unique server. I recommended to everyone who enjoy playing PIxelmon and also like the Prison aspect. I love how everyone are friendly with each other. It was confusing at first because I never play such Unique server before.

By Alleykat
#166332 I love this server so much that i think im addicted its so unique and the owners have poured a lot of time into this and it really shows the community is so nice that i feel at home give this server a chance if you like prison and pixelmon you will love this server i promise you
By ccur14
#166733 This server is the most unique and fun pixelmon server I have ever been on. Pokefactory is all custom coded and has custom enchants. I usually don't care much for prison server because they tend to get boring but this server is very fun and enjoyable. They are always adding new things and listening to players to keep the server fun and enjoyable. Friendly staff and an overall wonderfull community, come on over and join us I know you won't regret it :)
JOIN THE TEAM