Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By iFlare
#178180 The KarpRebellion community is helpful and friendly, whenever I need help there is always someone there and the builds at spawn are amazing! This is an ideal server to have fun and make new friends! I hope to see this server progress even more.

-iFlaretheweaboo

By SeraphGrim
#178293 Pros: - friendly staff
- ev training grinder and crescentisle make it easy to train pokemon
- crates from 100 votes and the random crates contain useful stuff
- pro and con: no swearing rule --> it´s nice to be able to swear sometimes, but if it results into disrespect its kinda bad
Cons: - no /rtp
- barely any rare candies
- only one level 100 gym
By Beef
#178642 One day I felt like playing PixelMon, so I looked for a server. The server I found was KarpRebellion, it was all I wanted, a server where you can still build, but also catch Pokemon. The community is what made me stay though, the community was the nicest I have ever seen, when I didn't understand something I would ask in chat, and people would be super helpful and wouldn't call me a noob for not knowing something. This server gets a 10/10 no doubt about recommending 5 stars, what ever. This is the best pixelmon server I have ever stepped pixels on. 10/10!!! :-D
By CriminalScrub
#178966 I'll be perfectly honest, I first found this server and dismissed it as one I wouldn't be interested in. However I did end up logging back in around two days later, and found myself loving it more than any other server I've played on. It has great plugins, a wonderful world, but the best part about it is by far the community. The staff has been absolutely awesome, everybody is so nice, and I've made some wonderful friends in my time playing on this server. This is one of the few servers where I would happily donate, which I may actually do in the very near future. Despite only being a member for only two months, I felt like I fit in perfectly with the way everybody made me feel so welcome. This is truly one of the best servers out there, and I'm surprised it ins't more popular than it already is.
By JustFrothy
#180440 Server is all around great, Every staff member is very nice and helpful. I have played enough server to know the difference between a good maintained server and a bad one, This server is great maintained and there is nothing bad you can say about it once you start playing its great. :-D
By ZairStorm
#180499 I started playing this server 11 days ago, and I have been on it every day. The staff is wonderful, the community is very nice, the spawn rates are perfect for a medium server, and the store/voting isn't broken, but it does help with getting started. I enjoy this server because it brings back great memories of when I first played pixelmon, and that it has helped me to understand how to actually strategically play pokemon. So many people on this server try to help and the admins are almost always active, and when their not a helper can contact them to get on if need be. People don't scam, but if they ever do the admins are right there to punish them and help you out afterwards. This server is perfect for casual play of pixelmon and I never enjoyed playing pixelmon this much! TY KarpRebellion.com! :-D
By youngvr00m
#181086 Ive been playing on this server for a couple months and I have to say this is the best pixelmon server. Like all servers there's a few kinks but what makes this server different from most others is the staff who are always there to work out any problems. I would recommend this server to anyone looking to play good pixelmon
JOIN THE TEAM