Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By SeaSorcerer
#176614 This is the best server that has ever been created that incorporates the pixelmon mod. The players and staff are truly the nicest and some of the most helpful people ever. The commands and spawn are very easy to use and the currency systems are very cool.
- Sea (__Sea__)

By Jbutcher001
#177081 =This Server is Great! Its Awesome that The Owner tale Community Suggestions. And i have been playing for about a week or 2 on this sever and i have not seen any rule Breaking at all, The Community in KarpRebellion is very Respectful to each other witch i s Awesome in my Opinion. One of my Favorite parts on this sever is the dps every 100 votes for the server u can get a dp, and everyone gets one ( when they are on ) Also there are players for the gym leaders that is Awesome! This sever Has been so fun the week or 2 i have been on, and i plan to Donate and play for a long time on this server. :)
-Jbutcher001
By FruityApples
#177192 I love this server so much. It is the best pixelmon server I have ever joined. It hardly lags and when it does its not bad at all. The voting rewards are amazing. I like how the server doesn't sell a lot of items which encourages people to get them on their own. I love that it is not crowded but not empty at the same time. The only thing I don't like is the lack of active staff (as I've seen). Fortunately not many players break the rules. I like that it is not filled with junky builds. I absolutely love the pixel crates that spawn and the drop parties. Thank you for making the server so awesome! :-D
By katepixel
#177428 This server is one of the best servers I have ever been on. Everyone there is friendly, and willing to help. If you ever want to play on a great server, I totally recommend this one. I've only been playing for a few weeks, and I love it. It would be better if staff were on more, and if people wouldn't argue over small things. Otherwise its great!
By ROCKER207
#177474 I LOVE KarpRebellion. And i have loved ever since i have started it. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a pixelmon server. I also do recommend that the server does update to 4.2.x. It would be even better than it is now. And it is an amazing server. :-D
JOIN THE TEAM