Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By FrozenIceFlake
#163950 Image

IP : KarpRebellion.com

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our server's features.

As a ever growing community, we want to ensure you have the best Pixelmon experience.

When you start your adventure with us, you will receive a shiny starter of your choice along with a starter kit. You will have live staff and gym leaders around the clock to assist your journey.

With perfectly trained Gym Leaders, you can fight to the top with your strongest pokemon, take your stand against the Elite Four and claim your spot as the server's champion!

Do you enjoy the free things in life? Our server has Daily Vote Drop Parties! The more times you vote, the more chances in getting free crates!

Our server has several custom plugins to ensure you have more to get out of when youre playing.

Being that we are a more tougher server, we have EV training areas, safari zones, training island and towers for you.

Want more info? Come check us up online on our website and see for yourself what we have!

Thanks for checking us out and hope to see you online!

--Karp Rebellion Staff

By Corymbus
#164044 I have played on this server since the beginning, and there is nothing bad I can say about it. The staff are some of the nicest and sincerest people you could ever meet, and I have no doubt you will not enjoy playing on this server. The owner (FrozenIceFlake) is a great guy, whom will do anything to improve the server and help players achieve satisfaction, while playing on it. If you are looking for a server to have fun, while catching them all, this is the server to go to. I hope whomever is reading this review considers to play on this server. I hope you have a great day

~DrWilly
By Kimmaypancake
#164082 This server really impressed me. I've never been on a server where the owner himself takes what the community says and makes changes to better the server. The owner interacts with ALL players. He does his best to make sure all the players have a great time. Players welcome you so warmly, its hard to log off. Staff is very helpful and so are the players. There's also very cool buildings and features that make the server so special. I love this server, best community and server out there! Def worth a try and see whats in store! :)
By MarkCraft03
#164161 I have been on this server since it started a while back, and all I can really say is that its a very good server considering it is a kinda new server and also very competitive in terms of battling. The server is also one of the few who are using pixelmon 3.5.1 which allows some pokes and items from 4.0.6+ which is in 1.8 to be on 1.7.10 which is quite awesome because some computers like mine are kinda bad and lag alot in 4.0.6 so this is a good way to play around with less lag with an overall good community but be warned we are a very pg-13 movie or whatever it means that people of older age are on here which means lots of profanity which is fine unless its directed to someone.
By Flyiez
#164176 Thus is truly one of my favorite, if not favorite server to play on. All of the staff on here are very welcoming and friendly, and they will help you in need. There is a lot of things to do on KR, and you will never get bored. This server is more unique than any other server I know, its not repeated. Most of the features on here I can't find anywhere else. All of the players on here will help you with what you need and give you tips and tricks to be a better player. Karp Rebellion, or KR for short, is the best looking server that I've been on in a long time. They have amazing builders and they won't stop until it looks amazing.
By BlueLightning689
#164190 Karp Rebellion IsThe Best Server I've Been On! I joined this server since it started and it has become the greatest thing ever! The Staff, The Plug-ins, The Community are amazing! You'll never get bored! The Staff always keeps things lively when things get dull. The Builds and the warps are great! Whenever you need help, everyone's there to guide you, both staff and the players! All together Karp Rebellion has to be the most amazing server I've ever been on :D
By Lavz
#164264 This server has been epic since I first logged on, the community is really unique, and everyone is always friendly and willing to help out! But in my opinion, the Staff team are really what makes this server so great, they are always willing to give assistance, and love doing events while getting to know the new Karps who join :D The events on this server are unique and are always interesting to play! Overall, a terrific server, go Karps go! :P
By Robvanderslok
#164267 This is the best pixelmon server i have been on! I have been looking for ages to find a nice pixelmon server i have found mine. Its because of the awesome staff and players! The builds are looking very good and there is so much to do here! You can even become a gym leader!! There are a lot of events which are very awesome!!
~Robblez
JOIN THE TEAM