Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By UTFHungry11
#165536 IP: Coming Soon

DawnDusklogo.png

Dawn & Dusk is an opening into an all new world filled with new experiences! A project that started back in late 2014 and is coming into fruition. An all new adventure for young and old trainers to experience, from the tropical Region of Ryo to the icy tundra of Kryo, across the blazing sands of New Steria, through the thick forests of Sento and and large plains of Anion. Dawn & Dusk has what you are looking for in a new journey!

Going off the original ideas of being a homage to the old classic games, as well as bringing something fresh and new to the table. We bring a fluid cross between Pokemon & Minecraft, offering a lively in-depth adventure featuring it's own storyline and characters! You, the trainer are put into an all new world to explore and learn about on your quest to be the best.

RiveredgeTown.png

FloaricTown.png

Progress Chart:
    Riveredge - 100%
    Floaric - 100%
    O'Shore - 80%
    Sandburrow - 50%
    Bulkvine - 75%
    Delopo - 25%
    Grottin - 25%
    Latrik - 25%
    Smoldgen - 25%
    Gluston - 25%
    Sultrin - 15%
    Mulsen - 20%
    Snowbury - 25%
    Hurklin 15%
    Letydale - 10%
    Lurburg - 10%
    Voluct - 50%

By truco712
#166029 I love the server, and the staff are so helpful, and repeatedly tried to help me evolve my Pokemon (onyx) several times, and gave me the item it was holding that I lost. In short, everyone there is active, and I am noted several times in the Notables section at spawn. :-) :-D
By MoonyslisTheMapMaker
#166030 I've been a player on this server since it started long ago as Project Ryo. It's a great server with good staff and gameplay. It even has a Christmas special right now! I got 3 mballs from the crates for voting!
~InsanityShard~
By Nevik700
#166033 This server is great! All of the staff are nice and polite, the spawn is well-built, just everything about it is great and I will be playing on this server for a long time because of this.
By Douglas7068
#166035 This server is amazing!!! From towers,Crates,Community and the economy. Staff is really nice and active, bringing us amazing events! A great server for an all around amazing community! :-D
By truco712
#166104 I love the server, and the staff are so helpful, and repeatedly tried to help me evolve my Pokemon (onyx) several times, and gave me the item it was holding that I lost. In short, everyone there is active, and I am noted several times in the Notables section at spawn. :-) :-D

~truco712
By Troy1the1Diamond
#166142 its a great server :-D the staff will help for even the smallest of things, pretty much within 5 minutes of no one online almost everyone was online. instead of doing a regular gym the put some pizzaz into it and made it better. tbh if i were to rate the server i would do 4.9 because of the cursing which i don't like but otherwise its a great server.

-Troy_the_Diamond
By 8ightjr
#166761 i have been on this server for about a hour or two and I say that it is a great server and I would recommend it to some people but if you want to trade with me or battle me just send me a message on there when I am on I am gyaramoxie
JOIN THE TEAM