Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By MegamanX07
#167992 Hello all!
I am MegamanX07 and I would like to promote my newly opened server, Mystic Origins!

We currently run 1.7.10 and have tons of cool features. Moreover we will be working to adding a neat story in the server and on the website that will continue grow and expand our region! There are lots of new towns, friendly people and even hidden secrets in the region for you to discover! We have mmoco for players that like to grow stronger and get rewarded for it, npc gyms, towns, shops, giefprvention and even special ranks that you can buy in-game with the money you gain by growing! There's tons of features and more are constantly being added every day! The secrets can range from hidden items, secret towns and maybe even a possible...glitch or two? Check it out!!

Join today!

ServerIP: mysticorigins.beastmc.com

By avatarstormcrow
#168347 Hey there! I've been working on this server since before it came out, and I can definitely confirm that it's got some beautiful towns and a friendly community that's happy to help out if you need anything. There's tons to do and lots to explore! \('w'/)
By MegamanX07
#170978 Just a small update to everyone, we are holding some small Easter Events today in light of the holiday! The Easter Bunny jumped online and hid pokeloot around spawn and the nearby areas! Can you find them all before everyone else?
Everyone that jumps online will also receive a free egg and these special eggs even have a chance of hatching a legendary pokemon! Grabs yours today!
There's some nice egg-cllent events being held too~! Check it all out and make sure to visit the website for more! Happy Easter!
By MegamanX07
#176619 Just a small update! We added some new features and polished some of the others! Feel free to check everything out and if you are wondering what we have in store, check out the youtube video at the top, we showcase a lot of the build that we have. Enjoy!!

p.s. we're also looking for some staff~
JOIN THE TEAM