Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By AshKatchThem
#168552 New server map started with the release of Pixelmon 4.2.0.
Updated to 4.2.3.

Welcome to Pixelmon Tales. Here you can pretty much do all that the Pixelmon Mod has to offer with barely any features disabled & increased Spawn Rates.

Build a great looking house or town Anywhere you want not already claimed!
Ride/Surf/Fly on your Pokemon!
Setup a Breeding Environment in your claim and Breed the perfect Pokemon!
Everyone can check their Pokemons IVs & EVs so you can make competitive Pokemon Easier.

Weekly Tournaments 3 lvl 50 Pokemon to Enter.
(Plus more Events in the works).

Were working on a new Spawn area.

Donation Store helps keep the server up, you get a head start & extra commands/sethomes.

IP: 198.27.97.70

By turtwigsfire13
#168739 I could help you start the server, Ash-KatchThem. I'm a great builder, decent with redstone and a flat out know-it-all when it comes to Pokemon, Pixelmon, and Minecraft. If you need any help creating the server, I can help you. also, I love the server so far and have some suggestions when/if you get back to me
By AshKatchThem
#168796 Ya the blocks not dropping items seems to happen rarely (never happened while ive been online). It fixes by restarting the server, it should be fixed in a plugin update sometime.

Im usually on most of the day just tell me ingame your suggestions/ideas.

Pretty soon we will have 4 out of 8 Gyms made, so halfway to having a Gym league with Badges started. Thanks for the building help so far on the server.

Its easier now for new players to get started with more starting money to claim more land, some Pokeballs & Potions. Once you find a base you can start to mine or farm for more money, and craft your own stuff or buy them from the shop or other players.
By turtwigsfire13
#168800 I could help you build the gyms if you need it. I've got some ideas like an entrance that will not control the size of the inside. also, I was an admin on another server slimier to yours, and I think that the techniques they implemented could be used to help this server. But I could show you the techniques if I was an admin.(FYI, I have never greifed or done anything unkind on a server)
By turtwigsfire13
#168811 Also, what is the proper name of this server? I haven't seen it on the MOTD or on this page.
By turtwigsfire13
#168895 also, the starting money is way too low for the amount needed to claim land. please fix this by either giving more starting money or by making the land cost less
By AshKatchThem
#169119 It's already very easy to make money and there's 2 very viable options for new players or a 3rd willing to try and sell to other players.

1. Mine and sell Stone/Granite/Diorite/Andescite/Coal/Redstone/Lapis/Iron/Aluminum/Gold/Diamonds to the server shop.

2. Make a Farm & sell wheat/Sugarcane/CocoaBeans/Melons to the server shop.

3. Or Players are usually always buying Iron/Aluminum/Gold/Diamonds/Glowstone or other various items for more.
-------------------------
There's also a Mega Mall opening which will Buy/Sell pretty much everything, making it considerably easier to buy/sell everything and get claim money.
Also multiple events going on Friday After the Tournament not just one.
Got 4 Owners now all live in same city no abuse, active, working on the server alot.
Donation Shop is open also we got some ranks & pixelmon for donators.
All funds would go towards increasing RAM on server and allowing more player slots with less lag if needed.
If lag/player slots are fine the money will instead be saved for future months or used in another way for the server.
Any suggestions please feel free to post on our website Forums to discuss.
By urbymine
#169179 a new server that is actively improving step by step in the right direction. I'm expecting good things to come from the server the older it gets.
owner and his staff are building this server because they want to make a good server, not because they want to make money, that's important for me.
By AshKatchThem
#169674 Hi thanks urbymine.

Were trying to have a Donation Store to keep the server up for a long time but keep Breeding Relevant & things competiitive by not selling Nature Changes, IV Boosts, Gender Changes, or Growth Changes.

Me and the other Owners & some players are having quite a lot of fun & spending quite a lot of time trying to breed Perfect Pokemon.

I got Pokemon with 5x 31 IVs and the last is 29 (98%), still trying to breed that 6x 31, 100% IV Pokemons to breed together lol so close. I got a Microscopic Eevee though I bred today too, now I just got to try and Breed some Ginormous ones :).

Another player is Breeding specific Microscopic Pokemon.

If you want to have a very Competitive Pokemon you'll have to:
Catch A Male & Female of the same Pokemon.
Breed them and try to get high total IV stats.
Get the Growth you want.
Get the Nature you want.
This takes alot of time & effort can't be bought.

Then you will have something you can be proud of!

Though with it being basically impossible to breed a perfect Pokemon that's also Shiny I did add that as an option, so my dream of a Perfect IV Team that is Shiny is at least possible when I finally Breed them :D.
JOIN THE TEAM