Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By XxPoseidonxX
#169496 Hello Im Xx_Poseidon_xX, Owner of TheGtaNetWork
Im happy to announce that this awesome mod will soon be on my server for everyone to play. For full detial on the WHOLE server go here
Ever been on a pixelmon server an been like, "UGGGG none of the "gym leaders" are ever on!"? Not on here our gym leaders are always on and ready to fight. I mean its hard to leave when your a cpu, right? I am the champion and im on almost daily so challenge me when you have 8 badges! We offer in-game ranks really cheep on our donator shop
besides pixelmon the server is factions so train you pokemon to try and get in the most op faction there is! We also have events to win free ranks. Our most expencive rank is $5! We are cheep server. So Stop waiting for a gym leader and join us (i would say today but were not open yet... ETA = beta release in 1 week(s)

JOIN THE TEAM