Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

How should it work?

100%
N/A
N/A
N/A
By XxPoseidonxX
#169497 Hello Im Xx_Poseidon_xX, owner of TheGtaNetWork
We have recently started working on a new server, pixelmon!
Im glad to have this awesome mod in my server.
Have you ever been stuck on a server waiting for gym leaders to challenge but they don't come on? I have and it sux, so I decided to make my gym leaders cpus, they will be stronger as you progress, beating them and such.

Now of course adding this server cost money. So we get this money through donations. Get a rank from our shop , becoming more powerful with special kits and commands and contributing to a cause at the same time. Our donations go 100% into the server and not into personal use.

The server is not yet on our network but will soon appear. Its ETA is 1-2 week(s)

Check out the other servers tho! mcplay.hbmc.net

We hope to see registrations to our Website !
Have a good one
(please help us make the pixelmon server by voting in the poll.

By XxPoseidonxX
#170371 So its decided. The pixelmon server will be opened soon (no eta) :-D .
It will be factions, and an adventure map, where in the map, you will beat gym leaders and eventualy the leauge. You get pokemon from the faction world and by walking through tall grass!(they rko you outta no where) You will keep your inventory too! also it will be 1.7 as there is no know way of forge+bukkit.

Also were hiring!
STAFF:
Apply [url=gtanetwork.enjin.com/staffapplications]here[/url]
Developer:
We need a dev who can code forge mods and bukkit plugins!
Apply [url=gtanetwork.enjin.com/staffapplications]here[/url]
JOIN THE TEAM