Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Dani579d
#180323 It's a cool, and great server! Hopefully I can be a part of it, and be a Mod/helper :) The server got some cool features, and looks like the Owner spent a lot of time in this working on the server. I can offer a lot as a mod/helper, I feel like the server is going to be really good! <3 Everthing just looks so smooth, and nicely done! Let's hope I can be a part of it <3

By K4NINE
#181226 This is server has a terrible, abusing owner. He will kick or ban you for literally any reason, is not comprehensive at all, and doesn't even try to answer questions. I DO not recommend this server for anyone looking for a friendly owner who cares about his players.
By TheOnlySerb
#181261 Ok so I've been playing this server since day 2 of it starting... The server was good until I, mistakingly, got to know the owner of the server Marines4Ever. This server is decent, however, there are more problems with the server and the server owner than there are good things about it. Here's some reasons on why its bad:
~ Around morning time (Central US Time [7am - 12pm]) is when it is the LAGGIEST SERVER EVER.
~ Owner doesn't care about anything other than donations. This one guy donated a few times and Marines4Ever was like "Donate so I can get a new banner for the forums"...
~ Owner doesn't listen to suggestions, questions, or concerns.
~ The amount of unfairness it is from someone who donated and someone who didn't donate is insane. This one guy knew exactly where every single legendary pokemon was even if it wasn't near him and Marines didn't do anything about it so that means if you donate enough, hell give you a mod to find every single legendary pokemon when they spawn.

Now, to the things that are good:
~ People who play are nice.

Let's start talking about rules of the server... These rules are so stupid that I am deciding to talk about them separately from everything else about the server.
First, I'm going to list a few of the rules...
1: You cannot say "lag" or implement it in any way, shape, or form.
2: AFK machines are bannable (even though the max amount of players on the server is 10,000 and only 20 people get on at a time)
3: DON'T CAPS LOCK OR YOU WILL GET MUTED.
4: Questioning anything of the owner will get you kicked and that's 1 of the 2 warnings you got before you get banned.
So... The rules of the server are kind of stupid, right? Oh... Let's not forget... That everyday Marines asks if anyone plays WoW. Question it? Get kicked. If anyone wants to play this server... don't do it. Find a different server. This server is pretty much friendly to donators only.

~TheOnlySerb

PS Marines... I am copying this message so if you ever decide to take it down, I can repost it. Test me. I know the servers IP so I can put the IP and review it and there's nothing to do about it. Learn to be more friendly.
By ImOllieOddie
#184516 The Server is Fun and has lots to do aswell as lets you see into the the world of pokemon there is rarley lag and is a great way to get used to pixelmon and has a great array of rare and common pixelmon to capture and expand your pokedex. Overall i think this server is one of the best even though it is less popular. :-D :-D :-D :-D
JOIN THE TEAM