Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By iMesperyian
#175059 Just started playing this server today with one of my friends I absolutely love it. Staff are super nice and reply quickly. I absolutely adore how the server itself is set up, I'm planning on spending a ton of time this summer on this server!

By xPenguin70x
#175063 I joined the K-Gaming community this morning only to find an extremely friendly community. The staff is very helpful and replies almost instantaneously. In my opinion, this is one of the best Pixelmon servers I've been on in a long time.
By KamiDeku
#175957 This being the third Pixelmon server my friends and I have tried, this is honestly my favorite and it will hopefully be our last migration. While there might be some minor bugs with the NPCs the actual feel of the game is more than nostalgic. The K-Gaming server is not only entertaining but it is also keeps true to a traditional pokemon game. You travel from route to route facing off against trainers and challenging the gyms! Not only do the routes look marvelously similar to something from an actual pokemon game, but the corresponding pokemon you encounter on each route are always a perfet fit. All in all if you're looking for a Server to play the latest version of pixelmon on this is the one for you.
By XxNijaanshxX
#177439 So, i've been on this server for just about a month and a half, and so far the experience has been unique, and fun. One thing i love the most about this server, which separates it from a lot of other pixlemon server is that everyone in here is friendly. The staff, and the players are like families. I would recommend anyone looking for a good friendly server to join and give this server a try. You won't regret it ^.^

<3
By Trentons
#178840 Great Server with plenty of Helpful Staff and Community members. The Owner listens to almost everything people have to say and improves upon the server every day. I've been looking for a great Pixelmon server for awhile and I've found it with this server! :-D
JOIN THE TEAM