Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Kientrae
#171633 Been playing since beta (I think?) and it's an awesome server :D the staff are great and I've even become friends with quite a few. If the server ever starts lagging they restart it to make it go away and such. Best server I've ever played on!

~Kientrae

By andrisCS
#172252 Insane server, Ive played it for only a few days and have already catched some insane pixelmon/pokemons.

The staff are also really nice, theres even a discord where everyone communicates with eatchother..

one tip btw ; If the staff member "Lithra" Gets near a wild legendary ; SHE will kill it so called accidently or she will force all her lvl 1 ralts in battle and kill them.

She is and will always be the torture Queen.

overall 7/10 (-3/10 bcs of lithra)
By andrisCS
andrisCS wrote:Insane server, Ive played it for only a few days and have already catched some insane pixelmon/pokemons.

The staff are also really nice, theres even a discord where everyone communicates with eatchother..

one tip btw ; If the staff member "Lithra" Gets near a wild legendary ; SHE will kill it so called accidently or she will force all her lvl 1 ralts in battle and kill them.

She is and will always be the torture Queen.

overall 7/10 (-3/10 bcs of lithra)

jk
By Lithra
#172305 Just to let you know KPixelmon is back up and doing tournaments again. We have one coming up this Monday April 25, 2016! Lv 15 and lower. Come join the fun kpixelmon.enjin.com all info is there to join. =)

I also can't help if i'm running around to hatch eggs and a legendary spawns.. They face the wrath.
By XxNijaanshxX
#172674 Honestly, this is a great server that lets you stay up to date with the latest pixlemon! from my time in this server the staff members are helpful and really friendly. If you want a server with great staff, community, and overall amazing experience i suggest you try k-gaming!
JOIN THE TEAM