Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Karagra
#170404 Image

Welcome to the Open Beta of K-Gaming Pixelmon!
24/7 (100 Slot) Dedicated Hosted Server!

K-Pixelmon is a 4.2.7 Survival Map with a few Adventure aspects added in. Once you spawn in it is your choice to battle the Gym Leaders or go off and build! The Adventure Map is grief proof and loads of fun for trainers. Currently The Adventure Map has 8 gyms that are npc ran, and 8 that are player ran! We also have an Elite 4 which is run by real trainers! I am working on this as much as i can between building, plugins, and helping players ingame! No swearing on the server! You need to understand Pixelmon pulls in all age groups and here at K-Pixelmon we try to respect that. We also have a PURE Adventure server in the works atm, that myself and my staff are working hard on.

Features:
*Custom Gym Plugin
*Custom Vote Plugin (Can obtain VIP from voting!)
*Everyone can use IV,EvS
*Custom Shop Npcs
*Land Claiming
*Custom Adventure Map
*WonderTrade
*PokeSelling
*NPC & Player Gyms
*EV Training Room
*Training Towers
*Freebuild
*Friendly Staff
*No Hunger
*Weekly Tournaments
*Daily Events

[/list]
We need Gym Leaders! If you are interested in joining us Leave a Post on our website in the Forums!
http://kpixelmon.enjin.com/

We ARE (Open Beta) which means you should expect bugs/glitches/issues (at times), so please report any you find to the staff and or Owner.

K-Team will be adding more Gyms/ Requested Features to make the server the way (YOU) the player wants it!

Watch Twitch?
If you do don't forget to check the livestream out @ Twitch.tv/Karagra Mon-Fri 4pm-Close EST Time!

Credits: Hydra12Gauge

How to Connect?
Server IP: 192.99.4.60:25565 (Bug where sometimes you will get instant removed, just rejoin!)

Preview:

By Karagra
#170425 UPDATE: 3/17/16

Added:
  • EV's IV's
  • WonderTrade
  • Town System
  • Auction
  • 2nd Currency (Auction, Towns)
  • Voting
  • Lag Remover
  • Jobs
  • Legendary Spawn

Fix:
  • Npc names have been reworked
  • Leaders IV's/Moves have been changed
  • Reduced Exp Gain to 50%
  • Changed up Staff members.
  • (WonderTrade Mod) Removed Legendaries/Shinys Nerfed Lvl to 20
  • Reduced All Npc's Levels
By Flarkinater
#170544 I'd suggest removing the "aggresive" Pokemon feature, where they seek a battle with you. It doesn't add challenge to players with high-level Pokemon, it's too challenging to players with low-level Pokemon, and it's a general nuisance.
By Karagra
Flarkinater wrote:by Flarkinater » 17 Mar 2016 22:54
I'd suggest removing the "aggresive" Pokemon feature, where they seek a battle with you. It doesn't add challenge to players with high-level Pokemon, it's too challenging to players with low-level Pokemon, and it's a general nuisance.

It has been changed by request! I agree with you on the subject!
By Lithra
#170588 K-gaming Pixelmon is a growing updated server. Staff is active and ready to answer questions and also suggestions. They have both adventure and survival going, and their adventure mode isn't your usual Kanto. They have an amazing Safari and the legends spawn with a notifications! The players are interactive and welcoming. So far from what I've witnessed, it's a decent server to check out! ;-)
JOIN THE TEAM