Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Karagra
#173190 Due to technical issues with the server host (and from majority vote after the issue staff and trainers), we have reset the map (except Pokemon)! The new server pictures are posted Info has been updated and players seem to be enjoying the map! We now have taken extra steps to ensure this issue will not happen again. Thank you

By Aisumi
#173504 I've been on the server for a little over a month now and even though we had to do a map reset, I was pleased to be able to keep my pokemon from before! It's nice doing a fresh start every now and then, and I must say that K-Pixelmon has been one of the best pixelmon servers I've played on to date.
By Dragorloth
#173561 Been a member for over a month now myself. After the reset many an issue was fixed and now there's a new adventure map being put in for folks to run through, as if part of the actual game itself! Can't wait to get tearing through it. As well as all the space now with the new map in full steam!! Hope to see more folks moving in, could use a few neighbors -shifty eyes-
By DestinyShiva
#174271 I was looking for a server that was up-to-date with friendly people, a good atmosphere, and attentive staff. After looking in a few places, I found K-Gaming and I haven't wanted to go anywhere else.

I've been playing on the server for over a month now and I'm having a very enjoyable experience. Love these guys, very much a hardworking community of trainers!
By Savag3Kn1ght
#174808 K-Pixelmon is by far my favorite server for its friendly staff members who are fun to talk too and always willing to help you in a crisis. The community is always growing as the server beta but this beta is like I said better then most of the bigger servers. Whats better is the frequent events and shenanigans. So please give us a chance and join the family! 11 pigs in minecarts out of out of zombies moaning.
By TechDweebGaming
#175058 Great server, the staff are really kind the the server is set up great. Has custom plugins and the rules are very fair, lag isn't a problem and there are frequent events. I knew this was the server the moment I joined. if you are willing to join, I know you will not regret it, as no one has thus far.
JOIN THE TEAM