Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By CubixNetworks
Come and join our brand new Pixelmon Servers at Cubix Networks!

Cubix Networks is a new gaming community striving to be able to compete against the best out there. With passionate and experienced staff we hope to keep our down time low and our players happiness high! Over the year of 2016 we will be introducing several servers over different games: Minecraft, Counter-Strike, Rust and more!

Pixelmon Version: 3.5.1 - 4.2.4

IP: mc.cubix-networks.com

http://www.cubix-networks.com

FEATURES

KITS

CUSTOM CONTENT

BACKPACKS

PLAYER CLAIMS

TOWNS

DROP PARTIES

CRATES

PLAYER GYMS AND E4

RIDING POKES

TEAMSPEAK | DISCORD

PLAYER MINES

REGIONAL GYMS

SERVERS

Pixel Sinnoh [1.7.10]

Pixel Kanto [1.8.9]

Pixel Hoenn [Unrealeased - 1.8.9]

Pixel Johto [Unrealeased]

We are looking to recruit more Staff and Gym Leaders! Applications are open!

By jclark
#171284 Played on the server less than 24 hours and I run my own server and I think this server has a lot of potential apart from the troll incident that occurred earlier. The spawn is nice and small yet has a lot of room. The server does have slight issues with lag but better than most other servers I have been on.
By CubixNetworks
#171285 Thanks marines :) We have had some small lag issues but we are working on fixing them. The small spikes that can occur are due to fresh chunks being loaded by players. This wont be an issue in the short future, and doesn't hinder game play all that much. Glad you are enjoying it :)
JOIN THE TEAM