Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By AssassinEwok
#178575 Age: 15

IGN: AssassinEwok

Skype (no microphone needed, mostly for announcements): It is JoshClarke2000

YouTube Channel (optional): I currently don't own one but i'm thinking about it.

Why would you like to join our community?: Mainly because i would like to get back into pixelmon as i'm currently addicted to Pokemon go ("Go team Mystic"). Also because i would like to join a nice community.

What do you hope to bring to the server?:
I hope to bring some knowledge of pixelmon from the past and Friendliness to other players.

What do you look for in our community?:
I look for lots of connections between players and staff that can help out one another to help build a strong community. Also i look for players that are willing to help eachother aswell.

What do you look for in staff members?: Staff members that are friendly and you can have a laugh with and can deal with griefing and cheating.

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: Well i've just got 6 weeks off school so overall quite a lot i would think.

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself (we like to get to know our members):
I am currently in my last year of school and hope to go do college and a levels in "Maths, Physics and Biology" so i could perhaps persue a career in aeronautcial engineering. When it comes to pokemon my favourite is Lapras as i think it' s the coolest pokemon going. Also at home i play bass guitar(But i listen to a lot of indie) and am addicted to Game of thrones and The walking dead.

Hope you can get back to me, :-)

By jakewberry
#178652 Age : 18

IGN : jakewberry

Skype (no microphone needed, mostly for announcements): I do have a microphone, and I would love to get to know anyone. Skype Username is jakeberry10

YouTube Channel (optional) : No, I have considered starting one, but I do not have the equipment to run it how I envision it needing to be run.

Why would you like to join our community?: Well from what I can tell it is a fairly small community, and I have always felt as if smaller communities are the best for Pixelmon. I used to help run a smaller Pixelmon server, and I always loved logging on to meet the newer people who would just pass through the server. I feel like a smaller community can help create more tightly knit bonds between the players, and I would love to be a part of that.

What do you hope to bring to the server?: I have always considered myself a friendly person, so I hope to bring a more friendly atmosphere to the server. I always try to be of assistance whenever possible, whether it be Pixelmon related or something more immediately important. I also consider myself a good builder. I understand there is no easy way to prove this through words, so, if you find it necessary, I can send you screenshots of recent work through Skype or I can send an Imgur link.

What do you look for in our community?: This can be a difficult question to answer because I do not think anyone truly knows what they look for in a community. They just stumble upon a community that suites them best. I guess if I had to give a few answers they would be as follows: small, friendly, and most importantly mature. I understand that we are playing a Pokemon mod of Minecraft, so the latter will be semi-difficult to achieve. Even though someone may be young, they do not automatically obtain the right to be immature.

What do you look for in staff member?: The staff should be dedicated to serving almost as much as they are to playing. I have been in positions like that before, and I know that it can be difficult to find time to play the servers as others do. I tended to find myself treating it almost as if a it were a job. I believe that is what the staff should be help to, but they may not have to take it quite as seriously as I did, haha. They should be allowed time for themselves, but they should always put the well-being of the server before their own wishes at the time.

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: I can not give an exact number, but until I move into college it will be around 3-4 hours a day. Once I move into college I will be able to give an accurate estimate of the hours I can dedicate, but I will not be able to provide that answer now.

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself (we like to get to know our members): Well, I am currently planning to pursue a Master's Degree in Accounting while playing Collegiate Golf, and I hope to take both paths as far as I possibly can. I just recently graduated High School, and I can not wait to move on to bigger and better things. I have always enjoyed the game of Pokemon, and when I saw there was a mod for it on Minecraft, I immediately downloaded it. I started playing Pixelmon around October of 2012, so I feel like a bit of an oldy. I played solidly for a year and a half, but I got quite ill for a few months so I took a break. When I returned I played on and off for a year, and I took another leave of absence. I have just recently started playing Pixelmon again, and I have been looking for a server just like this one for quite some time now. I saw the post made by FinalLegacy and I quickly decided to make this application, and here we are! I am also a huge Steel-type fan, I tend to always use at least one, maybe two in each run of any Pokemon game I play. I am currently playing through Platinum for the second time, and I would love to talk with anyone about different teams/strategies they use to beat the game. I have tried to play competitive Pokemon, but I am not quite dedicated enough to EV Train and breed for IVs, so I decided to keep my competitive side of Pokemon to Pixelmon. I have always loved trying to become the best trainer on the server not matter how difficult it may seem. One of the old servers I used to play on had a tournament every single weekend, and I always loved trying to win. There was always that one Admin who had the best team I could never seem to overcome :P. Also, I am a huge Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, and Prison Break fan if anyone watches/watched any of those shows. Well, I think I can wrap this up there, thank you to anyone who actually read all of this somewhat extensive application.

I will look forward to possibly being a part of your community, and I am on pins and needles waiting for the response :D!

Thank You,
Jake
By Johnsilverknight
#181144 Age : 13
IGN : Johnsilverknight
Skype (no microphone needed, mostly for announcements): I have no Skype, but I do have discord and TS3
YouTube Channel (optional) : Nope
Why would you like to join our community?: From what I'm reading in your posts it seems like this community will be very nice and calm. I believe that I can fit right into this server and I have been looking for a community that fits me.
What do you hope to bring to the server?: I've always been an active player and I want to help other players get more active or help active players with whatever they need (If I am available)
What do you look for in our community?:
Active staff and nice and active players
What do you look for in staff members?:
Active, helpful, calm, kind, and respectful to others.
How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?:
1-??? hours (I have no time limit)
Lastly, tell us a little about yourself (we like to get to know our members):
When school starts back up in late august I might be less active. I have these things called 'phases' in which I am interested in a certain franchise/game for a few months. Once my 'Nintendo phase' has run out I will most likely be a lot less active.
JOIN THE TEAM