Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By EpicDerpGaming
#174689 Age:13
IGN :EpicDerpGaming
Skype (no microphone needed, mostly for announcements):cameronlolz
YouTube Channel (optional) :Epic Derp 1337 ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVrJpl ... x0wY4JDKRQ )
Why would you like to join our community?: I'm looking for a good pixelmon community with nice, helpful members. I am also looking for a community that I can eventually tell my friends about. Which is how i leanred about this erver through my friend Rikkiflame
What do you hope to bring to the server?: Good sportsmanship and I have a lot of experience with pixelmon servers. I also want to be able to help any new members that may join the server and have questions. I also have experience with being a gym leader on previous pixelmon servers in the past.
What do you look for in our community?: Members who don't cheat also people who are willing to help to the best of their abilities. Also members who are willing to play with me and have fun.
What do you look for in staff members?: Staff that don't abuse the commands and are helpful. Staff that also will answer any questions I may have and staff that are not aggressive and rude. I also am looking for staff who might play with me if possible and be friendly to me and the other members.
How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: Maybe weekends it depends on school. But I will try my best to play on the server often :) .
Lastly, tell us a little about yourself (we like to get to know our members): I don't play many sports or anything like that. I just like playing games and having fun. My favorite video game franchise is Call Of Duty and Pokemon as a close second. My favorite Pokemon is Darkari (he is not in pixelmon sadly but will be soon) but my favorite started is charmander I havent beatedn all the Pokemon games but I have beaten most of them. I dont watch much T.V. but I do watch youtube, I used to watch SSundee but now I watch gaming channels like VanosGaming and M3RKMUS1C. I also make videos for my own youtube channel. When i get a bit older I am hoping to become a proffesional youtuber mainly for gaming. And I hope to see you on the server. :-)

By arcage
#174747 Age : 17

IGN : Roktula (Rock-two-la)

Skype (no microphone needed, mostly for announcements) : prestonkulb

YouTube Channel (optional) : None that I use.

Why would you like to join our community? :
I would love to join the community because well for starters, I have an immensely large amount of free time and I need to put it some where aye? I am also a returning veteran of building on Mine craft, and building alone in survival get's boring and lonely xD. I am also looking forward to the friendly people I will meet and hopefully make new friends and learn new things as I spend more and more time on the server with the new people I've met!

What do you hope to bring to the server? :
I hope to bring my wisdom of Building and kindness to the community as well as my knowledge of being a staff member to show others how to do certain things and being an over all well rounded guy to help the server when it needs help. I also want to being the things that most servers lack and that's a positive attitude. Servers lack this because there is always that one person who wants to ruin it for everyone and I like to join servers who don't have that person, especially since I'm not that type of person myself.

What do you look for in our community? :
What I look for in the community is full of players who kn ow what they're doing and are very helpful. Not people who would say abuse powers if they donated, or they abuse their items they acquired in the game itself, but to be honest fun and overall good people.

What do you look for in staff members? :
Staff members are typically the 'Bosses' in most servers. But staff members are still equal to the other players, they just have a title and a few more commands. To me Staff members are privileged and if they abuse or do something wrong, they should be taught what not to do. But that shouldn't be a problem considering everyone on this server is going to be nice :)

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server? :
School is going to get out tomorrow, so I will be able to be on for around 4-5 hours a day depending on what I have going on. Typically I have nothing to do besides on Wednesdays and Sundays which I have church on those days and I'm typically gone all day.

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself (we like to get to know our members) :
Well I have been playing video games since I was 3, and I have been playing Pokemon since I was 5. I am a very very open person when it comes to most things, and I am the type of person that anyone can go to in need of assistance or just someone to talk to. I'm training to be a NCIS agent and I'm slowly learning Psychology. I love to learn more and more about certain things as well as learn more about pixelmon since no one knows everything right? I am also a trained builder, and have been trained by multiple professional building teams. I am also staff experienced as a Helper, Mod, Head Admin, and Co-Owner. I have a lot more things about me but I would be typing all day! Aha!
By FinalLegacy
Darell25 wrote:Age:
I'm 22 years young.
IGN:
la257 nothing to fancy
Skypename is my personal name so I'll not publish it in here. (Hope you understand that)
YouTube Channel (optional) :
I wish i had one, but I havent given it a thought.
Why would you like to join our community?:
I have been a member of another community for a while. But that one is vanilla minecraft. Because I like playing the pixelmon mod I want to join this community. Also the application proces is nice. Dont let anyone on the server keeping some idiots out who will ruin everyones day.
What do you hope to bring to the server?:
Like I said earlier i have been member of a community for a while now. I have been promoted to builder on there. So i guess i hope to bring inspiration to some people with building.
What do you look for in our community?:
I hope people help each other if they have questions. Not always will be an admin online so if someone has a question it will be answered as a community. It might be a spam if everyone answers but that makes you feel there are people on the server.
I have been on a few servers where this isnt the case and you'll feel pretty alone with 50 others.
What do you look for in staff members?:
Members that will help but dont do the work for you. Maybe give suggestions to you or even build a wall for your house, but nothing more. Every member needs to be an example to the community, not some "fool" that has the power to ignore or bully people on the server. Had some experience with that one.
And sure they can troll people, that's how you keep a healthy server.
How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?:
Well it depends on the week. The upcoming 2 weeks are the final of this school semester so it might be between 6-12 hours a week?? Planning isnt my best trait so it can be more or less.
After that I have all the time:P
Lastly, tell us a little about yourself (we like to get to know our members):
Writing about yourself great I hope im ready.
So.... I live in the Netherlands so for my timezone is it UTC +1 or GMT +1, Currently studying in Amsterdam, I design websites, apps etc.
Im always open for questions if you have one, dont make it to weird. I think im good at building in minecraft, probably the reason i became a builder on the other server im on. So If you have questions about your base, feel free to ask what I think of it.
I love too see other bases, im always amazed by some of the different styles people have.
What else to say?? I play almost any game it can be minecraft, pixelmon, battlefield, mass effect and Ark are a few a recently played. For the people who dont know what ark is. In simple terms its pokemon but than with DINOSAURS, Catch them all!!

I hope its enough info, I always keep these things sort, I rather talk to people in chat/skype than typing about myself.

Now its waiting for a reply and hoping ill see you all in game soon

Greetins, la257

Your application has not passed initial inspection. Read over the server information again before reapplying if you wish to do so.
By FinalLegacy
EpicDerpGaming wrote:Age:13
YouTube Channel (optional) :Epic Derp 1337 ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVrJpl ... x0wY4JDKRQ )
Why would you like to join our community?: I'm looking for a good pixelmon community with nice, helpful members. I am also looking for a community that I can eventually tell my friends about. Which is how i leanred about this erver through my friend Rikkiflame
What do you hope to bring to the server?: Good sportsmanship and I have a lot of experience with pixelmon servers. I also want to be able to help any new members that may join the server and have questions. I also have experience with being a gym leader on previous pixelmon servers in the past.
What do you look for in our community?: Members who don't cheat also people who are willing to help to the best of their abilities. Also members who are willing to play with me and have fun.
What do you look for in staff members?: Staff that don't abuse the commands and are helpful. Staff that also will answer any questions I may have and staff that are not aggressive and rude. I also am looking for staff who might play with me if possible and be friendly to me and the other members.
How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: Maybe weekends it depends on school. But I will try my best to play on the server often :) .
Lastly, tell us a little about yourself (we like to get to know our members): I don't play many sports or anything like that. I just like playing games and having fun. My favorite video game franchise is Call Of Duty and Pokemon as a close second. My favorite Pokemon is Darkari (he is not in pixelmon sadly but will be soon) but my favorite started is charmander I havent beatedn all the Pokemon games but I have beaten most of them. I dont watch much T.V. but I do watch youtube, I used to watch SSundee but now I watch gaming channels like VanosGaming and M3RKMUS1C. I also make videos for my own youtube channel. When i get a bit older I am hoping to become a proffesional youtuber mainly for gaming. And I hope to see you on the server. :-)

Your reapplication is much better. I'd still like to hear more about what you look for in our community and staff, however. If you wish to reapply, you are welcome to do so! Thanks and good luck on your server hunt otherwise~
By FinalLegacy
arcage wrote:Age : 17

IGN : Roktula (Rock-two-la)

Skype (no microphone needed, mostly for announcements) : prestonkulb

YouTube Channel (optional) : None that I use.

Why would you like to join our community? :
I would love to join the community because well for starters, I have an immensely large amount of free time and I need to put it some where aye? I am also a returning veteran of building on Mine craft, and building alone in survival get's boring and lonely xD. I am also looking forward to the friendly people I will meet and hopefully make new friends and learn new things as I spend more and more time on the server with the new people I've met!

What do you hope to bring to the server? :
I hope to bring my wisdom of Building and kindness to the community as well as my knowledge of being a staff member to show others how to do certain things and being an over all well rounded guy to help the server when it needs help. I also want to being the things that most servers lack and that's a positive attitude. Servers lack this because there is always that one person who wants to ruin it for everyone and I like to join servers who don't have that person, especially since I'm not that type of person myself.

What do you look for in our community? :
What I look for in the community is full of players who kn ow what they're doing and are very helpful. Not people who would say abuse powers if they donated, or they abuse their items they acquired in the game itself, but to be honest fun and overall good people.

What do you look for in staff members? :
Staff members are typically the 'Bosses' in most servers. But staff members are still equal to the other players, they just have a title and a few more commands. To me Staff members are privileged and if they abuse or do something wrong, they should be taught what not to do. But that shouldn't be a problem considering everyone on this server is going to be nice :)

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server? :
School is going to get out tomorrow, so I will be able to be on for around 4-5 hours a day depending on what I have going on. Typically I have nothing to do besides on Wednesdays and Sundays which I have church on those days and I'm typically gone all day.

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself (we like to get to know our members) :
Well I have been playing video games since I was 3, and I have been playing Pokemon since I was 5. I am a very very open person when it comes to most things, and I am the type of person that anyone can go to in need of assistance or just someone to talk to. I'm training to be a NCIS agent and I'm slowly learning Psychology. I love to learn more and more about certain things as well as learn more about pixelmon since no one knows everything right? I am also a trained builder, and have been trained by multiple professional building teams. I am also staff experienced as a Helper, Mod, Head Admin, and Co-Owner. I have a lot more things about me but I would be typing all day! Aha!

Your application has not passed initial inspection. Read over the server information again before reapplying if you wish to do so.
By EpicDerpGaming
#174803 Age:13
Why would you like to join our community?: I'm looking for a good pixelmon community with nice, helpful members. I am also looking for a community that I can eventually tell my friends about. Which is how I leanred about this server through my friend Rikkiflame.
What do you look for in our community?: Members who don't cheat also people who are willing to help to the best of their abilities. Also members who are willing to play with me and have fun. I also look for active members who will be on often and communicate with me and the other players in the chat occationally.
What do you look for in staff members?: Staff that don't abuse the commands and are helpful. Staff that also will answer any questions I may have and staff that are not aggressive and rude. I also am looking for staff who might play with me if possible and be friendly to me and the other members. I also look for the staff to obey the rules as if they were not apart of the staff. I look for staff members to be active on the server and do the best they can to better the server in any way, or try their best to.
Lastly, tell us a little about yourself (we like to get to know our members): I don't play many sports or anything like that. I just like playing games and having fun. My favorite video game franchise is Call Of Duty and Pokemon as a close second. My favorite Pokemon is Darkari (he is not in pixelmon sadly but will be soon) but my favorite started is charmander I havent beatedn all the Pokemon games but I have beaten most of them. I dont watch much T.V. but I do watch youtube, I used to watch SSundee but now I watch gaming channels like VanosGaming and M3RKMUS1C. I also make videos for my own youtube channel. When i get a bit older I am hoping to become a proffesional youtuber mainly for gaming. And I hope to see you on the server. :)
Hopefully this is better/good enough :)
By FinalLegacy
EpicDerpGaming wrote:Age:13
Why would you like to join our community?: I'm looking for a good pixelmon community with nice, helpful members. I am also looking for a community that I can eventually tell my friends about. Which is how I leanred about this server through my friend Rikkiflame.
What do you look for in our community?: Members who don't cheat also people who are willing to help to the best of their abilities. Also members who are willing to play with me and have fun. I also look for active members who will be on often and communicate with me and the other players in the chat occationally.
What do you look for in staff members?: Staff that don't abuse the commands and are helpful. Staff that also will answer any questions I may have and staff that are not aggressive and rude. I also am looking for staff who might play with me if possible and be friendly to me and the other members. I also look for the staff to obey the rules as if they were not apart of the staff. I look for staff members to be active on the server and do the best they can to better the server in any way, or try their best to.
Lastly, tell us a little about yourself (we like to get to know our members): I don't play many sports or anything like that. I just like playing games and having fun. My favorite video game franchise is Call Of Duty and Pokemon as a close second. My favorite Pokemon is Darkari (he is not in pixelmon sadly but will be soon) but my favorite started is charmander I havent beatedn all the Pokemon games but I have beaten most of them. I dont watch much T.V. but I do watch youtube, I used to watch SSundee but now I watch gaming channels like VanosGaming and M3RKMUS1C. I also make videos for my own youtube channel. When i get a bit older I am hoping to become a proffesional youtuber mainly for gaming. And I hope to see you on the server. :)
Hopefully this is better/good enough :)

Your application is being put up to a vote by the server members! I will message you as soon as the voting period closes or a majority votes have been cast!
By FinalLegacy
#177837 Quick note to any new applicants, for about a month we had suspended the application process, it is back up and going! Feel free to send in your applications but be aware the process in the worst case can sometimes take up to two days!

~Thanks for your time
By QuashGod
#178035 Age : 16
IGN : JustBryant since I'm well, named Bryant and i'm... sorta just that.
Skype (no microphone needed, mostly for announcements): bungle992 (gotta love numbers in a username)
YouTube Channel (optional) : Don't have one
Why would you like to join our community?: I've been trying to get back into playing Pixelmon for a few months now with little success. Servers are often boring and I end up leaving within an hour or two. Honestly I just want to try something different and since this is one of the few servers I have to apply for it might just be the one to relight the burning passion I once had for this mod.
What do you hope to bring to the server?: As a person that loves Pokemon and it's community I would hope to bring a new friend to the playerbase as well as a challenging opponent. I love competitive battling but still try and use my favourite Pokemon more than anything else. I'd enjoy working with others helping or even just generally chatting.
What do you look for in our community?: I'd look for a kind playerbase that communicates with each other and works off of each other. I'd want to play with people that would talk a lot about the server and other Pokemon related things (Pokemon Go is quite the topic)
What do you look for in staff members?: Usually I look for them to do their jobs well but realise that just because they have more power than the regular players, doesn't mean they should flaunt it around. I like staff being down to Earth people that act like everyone else on the server and use their authority when it is needed.
How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: I'm currently out of school so it will be a range of time I'll be able to allocate. Currently I'd say 3 hours a day is possible although I am going on holiday soon (woop woop!) which would make me unable to access my computer for a while.
Lastly, tell us a little about yourself (we like to get to know our members): Well as mentioned before I'm 16 and currently out of school. I'm usually a shy person and have been throughout my school years but decided to change all that. My favourite Pokemon is my first and that would be Torterra. I don't know what it is but the first time I saw that Turtwig I knew he would carry me through the game. Upon writing this app I'm realising I don't usually write much about myself and it's quite strange to actually do it. Well I hope to see you on the server soon!
By LeonRazaki
#178437 Age :21

IGN : LeonRazaki

Skype (no microphone needed, mostly for announcements): leorazaki

YouTube Channel (optional) : none

Why would you like to join our community?:
I've played pixelmon for as long as i can remember. But stop playing for awhile now (want to say a year now) and recently started to play again. Seeing the way you guys are picking out players to join interest me on how well planned out you are and that make me believe i'm going to like playing on your server.

What do you hope to bring to the server?:
Experience and knowledge from my previous servers that I've joined and held high position ranging from gym leader to staff members. Also knowledge on the basics and advance of Pokemon from years or playing it

What do you look for in our community?:
Stability and strong bond between the staff and members. People not being afraid of asking for help and people willing to help. I want to enjoy every time i click join server and have a blast and become close friends with everyone.

What do you look for in staff members?:
Staff willing to help out and are active to a certain extent. I cant tell you how many times ive seen servers die of for the reason of inactive staff or staff members not making a connection between them and the server members. Quick thinking and knows how to solve problems when they occur and dont be greedy of their power and rub it in people faces. Friendly and determined is also a plus in my book

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: I'm not gonna lie to you i do have a job that will take up most of my time but whenever i can i will be on as much as possible. If you want a ough estimate around 20hrs or so a week (best guess)

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself (we like to get to know our members):
Well my real name is David. I am currently studying to becoming a Graphic Designer and hopefully join the job force to create a wonderful game as this ^_^. When people first meet me they assume I'm a carefree and relax guy by how i look or act (even how i talk xD ). My friends always make fun of me for having a one tone voice when i speak even when I'm angry which i think is a good thing to have but hey that just me. I'm very talkative if your willing to talk with me for just as long. I do joke around alot but know when to not go any further if needed. What else hmmmm..... oh everyone tells me that i give out good advice and comfort people when they are down or mad which is the one thing about myself i will never change.

Hopefully what i wrote here is good enough to let me join you guys on your servers ^^ cheers anyways to you guys and hope for the best
JOIN THE TEAM