Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Affluence
#174615 Welcome to PhasmaCraft, a new Pixelmon 3.5.1 server that strives to offer the best player experience possible! Staff on the server are very interactive with players, and are ready to assist our members with any problems they may come across! Any questions for staff can be asked in game or submitted as a support topic through the website.

A Combination of RPG & Survival:
The PhasmaCraft server contains a large and expansive region for you and your friends to explore! Catch Pokemon as you visit new cities and towns, but be sure to watch out for the criminal teams - Team Rocket, Team Magma, Team Flare, Team Galactic, Team Plasma, and Team Aqua - they’re out to cause trouble!

Competitive Gym Leaders:
Our competitive gym (and Elite Four) system offers a vast range of non-NPC gym leaders to enhance the feel of gym battles. Don’t wander into a gym unprepared, as they’re all specifically designed to be a challenge!

A Vast Wilderness:
We make it possible for you to build homes around the server. There is no need to worry about your buildings being griefed, as we offer a land-claiming system (GriefPrevention) in order for you to protect your land from people that may want to destroy your structures.

Server IP: play.phasmacraft.com

See you there!

By DemonicRage
#174857 Hey, DemonicRage here, and I would like to share some of my thoughts on PhasmaCraft. Its a wonderful community that is rather new, but it has permissions and other necessities well setup by the wonderful staff team. the staff are very warm hearted and embrace all new players with a wonderful attitude. the server provides a good starter kit that isn't too overpowered, but it gives new players everything they need to start, and their are lots of opportunities to earn more things by voting for the server. What more, they have dedicated teams of people to act out the roles of cops and criminals. There are the evil teams from the games trying to bring the world to its knees, but there is also a police force formed by the gym leaders to help protect the world and keep the criminals at bay. Overall it is a fantastic server that I believe everyone could find a part in.
By spyralv8
#175980 My name is spyralv8 <---- ingame username sorry for all the mispellngs if any

The server so far in pretty great. The players were all nice to me but I wish that there were more plugins for the pixelmon mod. I have been having fun on the server so far and I hope that other players join the fun as well. When you get your kit I also feel that the player should get a master ball if sed player encounters a shiny with a low catch rate example Tyranitar
By DeviousReaver
#176424 Hi DeviousReaver here.

This server is new but it has a great community from the lovely staff to the random players. I am a long time pixelmon player and for a while i felt to restricted for no nether to no legendary trio shrines. But fear not because this server has all you pixelmon and minecraft needs. the staff in this server are so lively and quirky all ways having a good time and extremely helpful. so way dont you come and have a look for your self and hey i may be there, and remember people is all ways fun with friends.
By GamerFriend66
#179477 Hi everyone, GamerFriend66 here. 8-)

This server is great with great community from the lovely staff to the random players. I am a long time pixelmon player and the staff in this server are great and you well always having a good time and the staff are extremely helpful. I really enjoy this server and i think u would to so come on the server and we can have a chat and play together. :ninja:
By InnocentTraitor
#187345 I've only been on the server for a week, and it's great so far! The staff are very friendly and I love the building they do! I can find pokemon easily and I don't have to worry about large amounts of players! I would highly recommend the server!
JOIN THE TEAM