Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By OwnerOfMojang
#175341 Image
Hello everyone! PixelMania is a pixelmon network, we have both PIXELMON 3.5.1 and PIXELMON 4.2.6

IP: Pixelmania.co

Pixelmon BLUE - 4.2.6 Server
- Shops
- NPC Gyms
- Crates
- Newest Pixelmon
- Anti-Grief
- Pixelmon auctions and item auctions

Pixelmon RED - 3.5.1 server
- Shops
- Quests
- Player Gyms
- Crates/keys
- Events
- Anti-Grief

By HawaiianKauaian
#175343 Hi! I just wanted to write a review on the Pixelmania Network. Th red server has just recently celebrated its 1 year anniversary being up & I hope to see much more. Blue server was just opened up today & players are getting to get a feel of Blue servers community. I myself love both of the servers equally. Staff & players are all very caring & social. I hope to see a lot of people coming to join in on our fun & have the opportunity to be a member of this amazing community. The staff team has been working very hard to make this network possible, same goes for the players who helped us along the way. My dearest regards, Hawaii. :-D
By EternalLamb
#175353 I love this server and its community. I have been a part of it for a while now and seeing it grow has been great. The staff are really friendly and helpful, they work really hard to help players be happy and familiar with the servers' commands/rules and any extras that player's aren't used to. With blue server just opening I am really looking forward to seeing it do well with the same level of friendliness and assistance that the red community has already displayed.
By Fluffo
#175364 After playing on Pixelmania for a while now, This server really does have an Amazing Community. Really Helpful Staff, and a great Owner. Our Goal of our Server is to keep a family-friendly community for all Ages, and to make sure you have a good time at Pixelmania.
JOIN THE TEAM