Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Kohls
#175406 ----------
IP: 45.58.126.58:25576 (soon will be pokelon.com)

Pokelon is a new server that has fun staff and players. New players get a free shiny of their choice, and we usually do drop partys and giveaways every so often.

Plugins: We have a plugin called LandProtect which claims land chunk by chunk, which will make sure no griefers come by. We have /evs and /ivs for breeders and trainers.
We are always adding more plugins.
Come and chill here on Pokelon! :-)

By Kohls
#176246 To be fair, all you did was build pixelart. All NIKOLA did was disrespect me and players and ruin the fun of legendary hunting. You didn't help get to 20 players. You helped with minor stuff and I clearly shouldn't have gave you admin in the first place. And the server is not laggy, it is almost never lagging and if it is, it doesn't last long.
By Ninque
All NIKOLA did was disrespect me and players and ruin the fun of legendary hunting.

You can't be serious right now. He did EVERYTHING to get you all the stuff - players, voting, better servers, money, ideas etc. He didn't "disrespect" anyone - after you banned him for something you allowed, 2/3 of your server left. Are you sure he was the one who fcked up? Another funny thing, you stole MANY legendariess from players by tping to them.
Also, you were the one who decided to give me an admin rank. I've never apply for it.
About the lag, you aren't online everyday, so you don't know what's going on with your server.
Now, stop acting like a brat and spamming the server listings forum with your messages.
JOIN THE TEAM