Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Skullking210
#175480 --SERVER IS DOWN AGAIN DUE TO HOST SWITCHING. PLEASE BE PATIENT. (Check Upcoming Changelog in Latest Reply)--

Are you ready for adventure?
Are you ready for incredibly challenging battles?
Do you want to meet with friendly staff and partake in weekly events?
Then look no further my friend! (Or stranger, whichever side of the coin you may stand!)
Welcome to the Yume Region! A land drawn up in a manga by a dear friend of mine before he passed away.
What do we offer?

Max IV/EV NPC/Player Gyms (NPCs are to be removed as we fill the void with player gyms)
    A weekly safari zone where shinies and Legendaries can be obtained!
    Battle Frontier!
    Streams!
    Special zones to catch Pokemon that normally only evolve via trade!
    Lots to explore!
    Custom shiny starters
    Quests!!!!!!
    Drop parties!
    EV Training Zone!

Upcoming Features:
-Team Skull will be joinable by players
-A raid-able hideout for players to raid to get loot from Team Skull
-An improved Elite Four building
-A working Pixpack
-The spot for Champion will be open in a king-of-the hill position where those who beat the champion, become the champion.
-A new section of the Battle Frontier will be open!
-A new points shop will open in the battle frontier!
-More staffing positions will be available
(Just note that it is still under heavy construction, but we're eager to have you join us!)
(I'll add images as we go.)

Required Mods (Excluding the current Pixelmon Version. You'll have to get that from the Downloads page of the Pixelmon site.):. https://www.mediafire.com/?keejfvzyq52ds60

And here is the IP: 4.30.111.98

{Pixpack is Broken, please use the compressed zip to extract the mods and add them to your launcher separately!}

{Server is in Adventure mode}

By Skullking210
#175664 {This will be the only time I double post but I told my players to check here if the server went down for any reason.}
-Updated to 4.2.7
-Added a custom sidemod that fixes the minecart cloning glitch (Server-side)
By Skullking210
#182278 UPDATED To 1.8.0-Beta5.

Changelog:

New, Shorter IP

Added the Battle Battle-Plex (Battle Frontier)

Improved the temporary Gym Leader NPCS

Added more secret areas for trade-only Pokemon

Added more sophisticated Drop Party Area

Took over the world.
By Skullking210
#185934 --Server is transferring hosts again. We hope to have it up by next week. We will be doing maintenance and adding new features and builds during the down time!--

What will be added to the server on its reopening?

-Team Skull will be joinable by players
-A raid-able hideout for players to raid to get loot from Team Skull
-An improved Elite Four building
-A working Pixpack
-The spot for Champion will be open in a king-of-the hill position where those who beat the champion, become the champion.
-A new section of the Battle Frontier will be open!
-A new points shop will open in the battle frontier!
-More staffing positions will be available

-???
-???
-???

Legend: ???- To be announced
JOIN THE TEAM