Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By CritcraftPixelmon
#179654 Hello everyone and welcome to Critcraft Pixelmon!

I am EwieKingDe2de, an owner of Critcraft. We are a newly spawned Pixelmon server with great and fun ideas for the future. Our goal is to create a fun and cosy little community with Pixelmon players of all around the world! For now, we have a whitelist. You can apply to join the server here below. When you applied, you can join the server on 10/08 (August 10th), our official beta launch. Please note that we are then in beta, so there could be buggs in the server! Also, there will be some features that are not ready yet.

What Critcraft offers:

Pixelmon Survival, with awesome kits.
    Perfect Legendary spawn rates.
    Gyms with custom levels and Pokémon, which can be improved in the future, with your feedback!
    A nice eco system with shops and sellstores.
    ArcadeGames, for when you're tired from playing Pixelmon. :P
    Shiny starters.
    Custom ranks which you can buy with in-game money.
    Premium ranks, which you can buy on our store.
    And much more!

As I said, we will start with a whitelist. We have now 20 slots for beta testers and we will maybe remove the whitelist in the future, when there are no more buggs in the server anymore. We would like to have the average age of the playerbase on 14+, but we can make exceptions. When you're interested in joining our server and beta testing, you can apply for that here below. All beta testers get a beta tester rank.

Whitelist Apply Post Example:

In Game Name:
Why would you like to beta test our server:

We hope to see some people on the beta launch on 10/08/2016 (August 10th)!
SERVER ADRESS: CRITCRAFT.MCRAFT.PRO

By jesseraycool
#180593 In Game Name: jesseraycool
Why would you like to beta test our server: I just like beta testing games and severs and I am good at it.
Pixelmon Experience: I have been playing for like 2 years so I know what I'm doing all the time
By Ohmxn
#180742 In Game Name:Ohmxn
Why would you like to beta test our server:I just love being apart of something growing
Pixelmon Experience: I played since it was first released and took a break but recently got back into a few months ago
By HaydenBXO1994
#180819 In Game Name: HaydenBXO1994
Why would you like to beta test our server: I'm looking for a newly started server so it is all new and can say been there since the beginning and also looking to start a youtube series on a new server plus meet some new people.
Pixelmon Experience: Have played it in the past, but brand new computer so decided to play again.
By Omega179
#180864 In Game Name: Omega179
Why would you like to beta test our server: I like to make sure players have a great time on servers, and being a beta tester is a perfect way of doing it. I also think being a beta tester would be a good experience for me.
Skype: omegaredstoner (That was my old IGN, Didn't make a separate skype)
Pixelmon Experience: I've been playing pixelmon for a really long time, I just haven't played very recently because I couldn't find a very good pixelmon server to play on. I hope that this is the one i'm looking for! I also play normal pokemon, so I have very good experience with this mod.
By Marrex
#181028 In Game Name: Monaka25

Why would you like to beta test our server: I just like watching new things that I believe have a lot of potential grow into something great! So to be able to help in the process is an idea that greatly excites me! Plus, helping is generally something I love doing.

Pixelmon Experience: Not very much, to be honest. However I've read up on a bunch of the mechanics, and I think I'm fairly familiar with how a lot of it works. I continue to try to learn as much as I can whenever I have the time to read and play!
By BV96
#182294 In Game Name: BV96
Why would you like to beta test our server: I've played on all these large servers, but they don't fit my style of playing. I enjoy a small-ish community of people. I'd really enjoy starting from scratch as opposed to logging on with dozens of players with 6 level 100 pokemon.
Pixelmon Experience: I played in 2013 and 2014, but took a long break before coming back just a few days ago. I'm familiar with most Pokemon, as I grew up playing it until age 9 or 10.

Thanks!
By ConYa
#184464 In Game Name: Nagisa_san
Why would you like to beta test our server: Been looking around for good pixelmon servers and they all seem to be over crowded so i thought i might give a white listed server a go + I'd love to help you guys with the server if that mean making a great.
Pixelmon Experience: i've played pixelmon for a month now but i've learned a lot about the mod.
JOIN THE TEAM